fountains at Epcot?

blemon

Mouseketeer
I want to see the fountains at FW.

Is there a map with them identified? They are not listed on the official parks map.
These are the ones I want to see:

the one b/w the innoventions buildings
b/w FW and world showcase
FWE on the way to test track.

I KNOW that this is probably a stupid question. But I haven't been there since the '80s. Let my OCD plan in peace with your help please.
I can't tell from Google earth.

UPDATE:
Bringing this up again as we are going back in May.
Except for the really big one bw FW and WS, I didn't see any of these.
There was just too much going on and we had only one day in EPCOT.

I have a much better idea now of where everything is. But I'm wondering if there is anything special going on for the flower and garden show.

Last edited:
Well, the one between Innoventions will be hard to miss. It's huge and does a musical show every so often. Over on the west side, the fountains are located near Imagination, in the side area where you would come out of the Pixar Short Films theater. These are the "jumping fountains." I actually can't picture any fountains in Future World East, unless it's the splash-pad type area. You will see that when coming out from the tunnel from the center area (by Mousgear).

To see fountain in world showcase, there is a fountain in Italy, Germany, American Adventure, and in Morocco. You will see water features in Japan, China, and Canada has a waterfall. France has a fountain pond thing.

There is also water features at The Seas with Nemo and one in front of the Energy Adventure.

I actually can't picture any fountains in Future World East, unless it's the splash-pad type area.
I think there is a splash area outside of Test Track over by the Coke/Race Car vendor area. (Not Club Cool, but the Coke sales area). But this wouldn't make it on anyone's "must see" fountain list.

The ones I didn't see mentioned:

- by imagination, you have the waterfall that goes up and the fountains that jump water over your head.. walk around the building towards the pixar film festival to see them (or from world showcase, come over that side bridge instead of the middle closer to canada).
- I don't call it a fountain but outside of nemo at the ride entrance water splashes the pelicans when they yell mine.. kind of a fountain..

I can't think of any others that I didn't see mentioned already..

I think there is a splash area outside of Test Track over by the Coke/Race Car vendor area. (Not Club Cool, but the Coke sales area). But this wouldn't make it on anyone's "must see" fountain list.

There is a childs play fountain near this also, it's directly in front of mission but closer to the innovations building. The "cool wash" by test track I think is what the above is describing.

Bringing this up again as we are going back in May.
Except for the really big one bw FW and WS, I didn't see any of these.
There was just too much going on and we had only one day in EPCOT.

I have a much better idea now of where everything is. But I'm wondering if there is anything special going on for the flower and garden show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter