Found this on a hedgehog and am angry!

PaulaSB12

DIS Veteran
My mother and myself took the dog Lucy at the bottom of the street we found a hedgehog with this on its head

ho223.jpg

We managed to get the thing off the hedgehog and used a pair of oven gloves to put the hedgehog in somewhere safe, he has gone away so hopefully he or she will recover from it but what a horrible thing to do to a small defensless animal!

Ewwww that's just horrible. Why do people do stuff like that? Hedgehogs are probably the most innoffensive creatures on earth. Hope the poor thing is ok :)

Thank you on behalf of the Hedgehog. :love:
I thought that traps of any kind were illegal. I think it might be worth showing the RSPCA, just to let themknow that someone in your area is putting them down.
Thank you again for helping our little prickly friend :thumbsup2

Oh thats cruelty,I would report that to the RSPCA,Im sure a trap of that nature is not allowed.
Im glad the hedgehog was fine and you put it into safety,poor little thing :sad2:

I hate cruelty to animals. Hope it recovers, well done on rescuing it.

That's horrible, good job you saw it and rescued it.

What a horrible trap, I'm glad you were there to help the hedgehog. How can anyone deliberately put down a trap to cause harm to animals :confused3

Poor hedgehog. Thats terrible. Some people aye. :sad2: Let the RSPCA know.

That's awful, there are some sickos in the world. Good for you saving the poor little thing, hope it's ok.

Good job you were there to rescue the poor thing. I hate it when people can't treat animals properly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter