**FOUND!!** LOST vintage rhinestone shoe clip - looks like Mickey icon 😞

Milkwoman

Earning My Ears
I know this is a long shot BUT last night (Feb 14), I lost one of my vintage rhinestone shoe clips. These pieces are very sentimental to me. It looks like a Mickey Icon but is not affiliated with Disney. I don’t know how to attach a photo. I have pics on my phone.

The details: We left our garden suite at the Boardwalk hotel, went through the lobby and caught a cab around 5:20 pm to the Grand Floridian arriving around 5:35pm. We made our way up to the restaurant (V&A’s) and that’s when I noticed one of the shoe clips was missing. The restaurant staff retraced my steps but found nothing. After dinner, we checked with the front desk and the valet station at the Grand, and this morning checked the front desk at the Boardwalk. We also contacted the cab company. So far, it is no where to be seen. I’ve also filled out the online form for lost items.

If someone has picked up what I’m describing I would be most grateful to have it back. Thank you!

My Lost and Found report WORKED and I got my vintage shoe clip back! It arrived today in the mail from Disney - so very happy!!! The note with it said it was found at the Boardwalk at 5:51pm that same night. I got an email from L&F on Feb 17th that my item was found and that they were sending it to me. I was optimistic when I got the email but tried not to get my hopes up too much just in case it wasn’t it. So happy it was!!

Proof that submitting an online L&F report can work!!!

Last edited:

My Lost and Found report WORKED and I got my vintage shoe clip back! It arrived today in the mail from Disney - so very happy!!!

not surprised but it usually takes more time to get to L & F than expected

How do I post one? When I tried, it was looking for a link to a photo (it wanted a website address). Why doesn’t this site just allow you to upload a photo?
Looks like you don’t have enough posts yet. You need 10 posts before you can add a photo.

Last edited:
My Lost and Found report WORKED and I got my vintage shoe clip back! It arrived today in the mail from Disney - so very happy!!! The note with it said it was found at the Boardwalk at 5:51pm that same night. I got an email from L&F on Feb 17th that my item was found and that they were sending it to me. I was optimistic when I got the email but tried not to get my hopes up too much just in case it wasn’t it. So happy it was!!

So glad that you got your shoe clip back!! DS lost his wallet on the last day during a school choir trip. It was dark, and he thought he was putting it in his backpack, but didn't realize that he dropped it on the ground instead. His tour coordinator helped him file a lost and found report, but I was convinced we wouldn't see it again.

Whoever found it and turned it in helped themselves to a small reward (left most of the cash in it....surprisingly, or DS just forgot how much he had left.) He wasn't traveling with a ton of cash as he also had his debit card in there...either way, I'm just glad we got the wallet back.

So glad that you got your shoe clip back!! DS lost his wallet on the last day during a school choir trip. It was dark, and he thought he was putting it in his backpack, but didn't realize that he dropped it on the ground instead. His tour coordinator helped him file a lost and found report, but I was convinced we wouldn't see it again.

Whoever found it and turned it in helped themselves to a small reward (left most of the cash in it....surprisingly, or DS just forgot how much he had left.) He wasn't traveling with a ton of cash as he also had his debit card in there...either way, I'm just glad we got the wallet back.

Thanks! That’s a great story! So glad your son got his wallet back! Renews ones faith in humanity, doesn’t it? 😊

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter