FOTLK show & TH ADR

pooch

Still feeling special!!
We have Tusker House reservations at 10:25am. If we ask to sit near the exit (if we can do that?) at the 10am Lion King show, might we make it to our ADR?

Hmm, maybe I can send DH & DD out early to check in. Or we could all leave before the end. In 10 years of ADRs, I've never had to wait less than 10-15 minutes to be seated & we could all be there by then. Will have to think about this. I was hoping to get Safari & FOTLK done before breakfast.

We "ate" at Tusker twice in May and IMHO, I wouldn't leave a great show like FOTLK one second early to eat the food at TH. Not worth it. Got great pictures of the grandtinker with donald there though so it does have something going for it.

Well we all love breakfast & I have never found Disney to screw up eggs & waffles. We are going for the characters mostly.

Guess maybe a later show will be necessary. Thanks for the input.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter