Fort Wilderness Christmas Blog

wow, did you see the castle display? That's the best holiday light display ever!!!

From what we've seen, a lot of the displays are so hodge podged that you can't make heads or tails of it, especially when the wind blows things down and around. It's like people want to see how many things they can connect to lights in the smallest of places. This is so tacky. Some are very tastefully done.

We will be at the fort Nov 30 & Dec 1st with our cub scout pack. Many have never stayed at the fort so I am hoping there will be a good number of sites decorated. Looking forward to the end of the month.

Dave, Where is your site ? We arrive Dec 2 and are staying in 100-200 area. We do have a cart ordered from Kenny and are excited to see your castle display.

Flametamr said:
Dave, Where is your site ? We arrive Dec 2 and are staying in 100-200 area. We do have a cart ordered from Kenny and are excited to see your castle display.

Hopefully we will be in the 700 loop. I w l

Flametamr said:

Hopefully we will be in the 700 loop. I will post our site # the day we arrive. Look forward to meeting you guys at the Fort!

Dave

Thanks we look forward to meeting you too Dave.

Cant wait to spend the day there just to see the decor. We will either be there the Saturday before Christmas or Christmas Eve. DH hasnt heard what the final work schedule will be like. I will be looking forward to seeing what site you are at so we can stop by and see your display Dave. The girls saw the video and thought it was really neat. They are excited to see the decor too.

Dave, I just realized you arrive on Dec 8th. Sorry to bug you but will you possibly be up and running that night ? Were leaving mid day on the 9th and may miss you. Hope not. Thanks

Dave, I just realized you arrive on Dec 8th. Sorry to bug you but will you possibly be up and running that night ? Were leaving mid day on the 9th and may miss you. Hope not. Thanks

Hey Flametamr. You are NOT bugging me at all. Actually we arrive on Dec 5th and with any luck (baring any technical difficulties) I should have everything up and running on the 8th. I look forward to meeting you at the Fort!

Dave

Sounds good Dave. We look forward to meeting you too. If we have any free time I may come offer some help.

Well unfortunately we may have to cancel our trip. My DD is sick in ICU now and probably will not be well enough in time for the trip.

Flametamr said:
Well unfortunately we may have to cancel our trip. My DD is sick in ICU now and probably will not be well enough in time for the trip.

Oh no. Sorry you had to cancel. I will keep your DD in my prayers.

Sorry to hear, I hope she has a very speedy recovery and you can still make your trip.

Dave, I can't wait to see it!! We missed it last year. I'll be there the 8-10 on Carol's site - she's amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter