fort wilderness cabins

jimbo8759

Earning My Ears
was wondering if anyone knew if you can reserve certain cabins.my wife and i stayed there last week and would love to take our children to the cabin we stayed in :)

was wondering if anyone knew if you can reserve certain cabins.my wife and i stayed there last week and would love to take our children to the cabin we stayed in :)

As with any of the resorts they will take your request but request are just that. They will not guarantee a certain cabin or loop. Sorry. They do try hard to accomadate though.

Eliza is correct. You can request a certain cabin but your chances of getting that same one are two - slim and none. OK - maybe the none is an overstatement but they will try and get you as close to what you want as possible.

Yes i would also like to "request" a particular cabin/loop! BUT, WHICH LOOP is the best? I've heard 2200, 2400, 2600, and 2100? Whats the difference? tHANKS!!!! Newbie from Georgia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter