Former Escape brides! Post your ESCAPE cake!

dakcp2001

<font color=darkorchid>Am I wrong to want a cashie
I know their are standard escape cakes, but id love to see pics of your cakes!

Please post a pic
and please tell us if you upgraded yours & if you dont mind sharing what you updates & how much the upgrade was?

Or whatever you are comfortable sharing. Im trying to pic an Escape cake, something a little different than the standard and I ahve a hard time imagineing a 3 tier cake as 2, I need to SEE it as 2. :)

We just requested orange flowers instead of the red or pink. This is the rose and drape cake.

23011.jpg

I'm a future escape bride too... I want to see more cakes!!!

YUMMMMMM!!!!:upsidedow

Here's ours. It's a Mickey's delight and we just requested the fondant be light purple and the mickeys be silver leaf instead of gold leaf. With the upgrade to a mickey's delight and the extra tier we paid an addtional $225 I think - something like that anyway.

DSC00148.jpg

SM0030810-31-08-1-1.jpg

We upgraded to the two tiered Mad Hatter cake to go with our Corpse Bride theme, I had my WC send a pic to the cake people and they sent me a quote back, it was a tad pricey, but I REALLY wanted that cake, and I loved it. :goodvibes

I really wanted a square cake, so we upgraded. It was marble with raspberry mousse filling. It was as delicious as it was gorgeous! They gave us the standard M/M cake topper in a separate box.

232323232%7Ffp53659%3Enu%3D3384%3E776%3E9%3A6%3EWSNRCG%3D32396242%3C4%3B7%3Cnu0mrj

...that I had the same question a few days ago...but I think I might have phrased it incorrectly...but anyway...where are the rest of escape bride cakes?:surfweb:

I can't post pic's yet, but I was married in March of '08 and I guess that I never even thought to ask about what the cake would look like so I was just surprised on the day. It was prob. the most simple one I have seen on here but it was also the best tasting cake I have ever eaten! Who cares what it looks like when it tastes THAT good!

Here was ours. I requested this style of decorations, which at the time, was a "standard" cake for another bakery rather than the one we used. They were able to do it with no upgrade cost. I loved it !
cakephoto.png

I was at the BoardWalk Bakery on Friday and took pix of the model Escape wedding cakes they have on display. THey're not the greatest shots, but they'll give you an idea...

IMG_1392.jpg

IMG_1393.jpg

Also, not to scoop her trip report, but I saw them carrying DISer Lorelei's Escape wedding cake out of the bakery and had to snap a pic (the topper was added later):

photo-23.jpg

Dude, I was totally in the Boardwalk Bakery yesterday and didn't even Notice those cakes! lol I was too busy trying to decide what I wanted to eat to look up! DF wouldn't let me get the large Mickey head cake, said it was too big to eat while we walked back to our car at Epcot :rotfl:

I was at the BoardWalk Bakery on Friday and took pix of the model Escape wedding cakes they have on display. THey're not the greatest shots, but they'll give you an idea...

IMG_1392.jpg
l]

Thanks for the pictures!

I think we're going with the one on the far right! But, we're going to substitute the white part with a "Tiffany Box" blue and the brown part with orange. It'll be bright! But fun!

Kim

does anyone know if they charge you to do different colors? I like the scroll cake but i want to know if the cake can be blue and the scroll work brown!

does anyone know if they charge you to do different colors? I like the scroll cake but i want to know if the cake can be blue and the scroll work brown!
I'm supposed to get a call tomorrow from Rosie to discuss these very issues. I'll let you know what I find out!

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter