Formal Night on 3-Day Cruise

jnjdad

Earning My Ears
What night is formal night on a 3-Day cruise?

Also, do they allow nice dress pants (for kids) on formal night?

What night is formal night on a 3-Day cruise?

Also, do they allow nice dress pants (for kids) on formal night?

There is no "formal" night on either the 3 or 4 night cruises. On a 3 night, the last night is listed as an "Optional Dress Up" night. However, on the last night of any cruise, we already have our suitcases just about packed and ready to go, so we wear cruise casual to dinner. DCL is not strict about the dress codes in the dining rooms (much to a lot of people's dismay) so you will see a mix. Dress pants for kids would be fine.

Since there is no formal night on 3-Day cruise, men don't have to dress in suit/sport coat & tie?

Since there is no formal night on 3-Day cruise, men don't have to dress in suit/sport coat & tie?

Nope. Seems most or all of the men wear polo-style shirts or similar. Don't waste the space in your luggage packing anything dressy. The 3-night DCL cruise is just about as casual as you can get.

On my 4-night cruise, the Dress up night was when we were at Nassau, the second night.

I just had a sport coat, slacks, and a button up shirt with no tie.

Nope. Seems most or all of the men wear polo-style shirts or similar. Don't waste the space in your luggage packing anything dressy. The 3-night DCL cruise is just about as casual as you can get.

I agree perfectly. :thumbsup2 No need to pack or wear "dress-up" clothing if you don't want to. It is all up to you.

I was in such a panic about dressing up not that I don't intend to try to look nice each night for dinner but I was going crazy thinking I had to be in super formal wear! Thank you for all the help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter