Forgive my 'Americaness', but is there a Walmart type store near DLP?

okay thanks it is just hippothetical but if I am lucky will be on time there to catch my Bus back to DLP cuz will pay for it €52,- for that excursion package through DLP. It is in 9 months so have plenty times to get but mostly have to catch this Shuttlebus than will be cool. But thanks for those helpful information just in case if they would drive without me back.

If you have room in your luggage, maybe you could just pack a few items and bring with you? We brought bottled water and Mtn Dew in ours without issues.

It's in the village next door, Val D'Europe, one train stop away. Auchan is very close to the station. Lidl & Aldi are a slightly longer walk from the station. By Uber it is 10 - 15 minutes. Uber is available around Disneyland Paris. My estimates are Uber costs about 10 - 20 euro per one way.

do you have to download the uber app for the specific country?

do you have to download the uber app for the specific country?
I don´t think there is a specific country app you just download the uber app and if the country is accepting UBER than the App is working since you allow them for your right Place they know where you are you just order one if they are around that city like Austria or Paris.

If it wouldn´t work like for example LYFT doesn´t operating in my Country so doesn´t work and I only have it for the States mostly just like Uber but could them at least here saw few cars even here but confused since they need to have a taxi driver license here thought all having a taxi shield on the roof but maybe they hadn´t cuz they are out of working times, when I saw those cars. With Uber Icon on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter