Ford Mustang rental for mid November?

NewEnglandCamper

DIS Veteran
Wife's 50th birthday is in November... where is the best option to rent her a Ford Mustang convertible for November (also will it be too cold for that)?

Any special tips to get the best rate?

Any special web sites that you like?

Go to Expedia and do a car rental search. Many companies rent them. It's going to be expensive.

Wife's 50th birthday is in November... where is the best option to rent her a Ford Mustang convertible for November (also will it be too cold for that)?

Any special tips to get the best rate?

Any special web sites that you like?
My birthday is in November too and we rented a convertible for my 55th, a couple of years ago.
Best price we found was with Alamo using Costco ID and a $25 off coupon. When we arrived we had a choice of a Mustang Convertible or a Camaro Convertible.
EDIT: (Just flipped back through old travel emails and noticed that we paid $208 for the week in Nov 2014 - at the time I remember it being about the same price as a Premium car class)
Most days we had the top down but after dark it was chilly and the top was up.
Enjoy the Florida sunshine.

FYI: one of the best memories I have of the trip was a day at Daytona Beach when we drove down the beach with the top down and sound of the ocean waves all around...PRICELESS.

My birthday is in November too and we rented a convertible for my 55th, a couple of years ago.
Best price we found was with Alamo using Costco ID and a $25 off coupon. When we arrived we had a choice of a Mustang Convertible or a Camaro Convertible.
EDIT: (Just flipped back through old travel emails and noticed that we paid $208 for the week in Nov 2014 - at the time I remember it being about the same price as a Premium car class)
Most days we had the top down but after dark it was chilly and the top was up.
Enjoy the Florida sunshine.

FYI: one of the best memories I have of the trip was a day at Daytona Beach when we drove down the beach with the top down and sound of the ocean waves all around...PRICELESS.

Thank you!!! I'm not finding any deals... all seem to be about $500 or more!!!

Any coupon codes?

Thank you!!! I'm not finding any deals... all seem to be about $500 or more!!!

Any coupon codes?
The convertibles (and most vehicles) were really expensive when we first started looking several months before our trip so we started with a Full size car reservation and kept checking prices (and rebooking when prices dropped).
I recall prices starting to come down on everything at about the 6 week mark and actually got our best price at about 2 weeks before our vacation and we booked the convertible then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter