for those who use CM's Memory Manager

joyah

living on the funny farm
I just got this and have been playing around with it One thing is excaping me at this point.
Do all the pictures stay in My Media Library?

Any tips tricks or help you want to offer I'm willing to listen. My rep doesn't use it as her computer is dying so I'm kind of feeling out my way.
So far I'm liking it as printing is much easier than out of the windows pictures.

All of my pictures are in my media library. Personally I love the cloning feature. I had a picture of my great grandmother and my Mom on the beach with a nasty trash can right my GreatGrandma's head. Swish, gone Retouching one photo is worth the price of the program.

thanks Lisa

Cloning feature ??? I'm still at the point of putting the pictures in and breaking them out by subject. Course if I'd watched the toturials I might have more of a clue.

I'm dying to actually try some of those features but I want to get all of 09 uploaded to MM. So far I've got june july and august, guess I'll be there awhile, that was abt. 500 pictures alone. so I'd guess there's 800 more to go.

If you are able to come to the CT Expo crop in February or the Cape Cod Crop in March, I can show you the cloning features. :)

We'll see feb is hard with plowing and sugaring starting. I'm sure I'll have to pick one.
Mpw that mom is thinking straight I'm going to ask her about the 2

I've had it years and got no further than sorting into boxes:rotfl: But it does make it helpful to find things if you need reprints - snapfish reduces the quality if you've not printed a pic for 6 months so while you can look at them you can't get good prints (and certainly not enlargements etc.) So I just reupload them if I need them for a special gift etc.

I really need to find time to look at the retouching stuff!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter