For those who have used Vacationupgrades...

teacher31

DIS Veteran
Did any of you have your price drop at the 60 day mark? I was thinking of booking earlier and hope the price would drop to 120. Have you had that experience?

Yes - we booked in January for our April trip and were notifed at the 59-day mark that we had been rebooked at the lower rate. I have been very pleased with their quick communications and service!

I am booked for June this year and really hoping it is reduced for that time period. Anyone travel last year in June and have their rate reduced?

I have booked 3 times with Ken all during low season, price was reduced twice at 60 day mark which I was delighted about. Never paid more than $120 a night, that is an absolute bargain for a lovely resort like Bonnet Creek. I would not hesitate to recommend booking with Ken.

Depends when you book but if usually pay a deposit and the rest will be due before you go, can't remember how soon before you go. You do get a confirmation direct from Bonnet Creek. I had never booked anything like this before so have to admit I was a little worried the first time I booked. Made sure I called Bonnet Creek to check they had my reservation and they did of course have it. I am just so happy that I have found someone I can trust completely when booking. I know you can sometimes see cheaper deals on Ebay but would then have to go through all the worry again!

My price dropped at the 60 day mark. I was impressed that they contacted me, unprompted, offering to reduce the total price by $70.

I paid Ken 33% within 20 days of booking and my final payment is due 30 days before my trip.

We have booked through Ken and Denise 4 times now since May 2010, and my sister once. We traveled twice in the later part of May, once in early March, and once in late September. We always received the lower price within 60 days.

My sister and her DH traveled in 2010 in early November and was given the option of upgrading from a one bedroom to a 2 bedroom, which was a good choice for her as they rented a scooter in the parks from an outside service.

I think that the resort is very popular these days so it all depends. But if there is availability, Ken and Denise will do their best to get you the reduction in cost. I think they are great. We also stay DVC some trips, but I consider the Wyndham a very good choice. I especially like the 3 bedroom units, although with a big party 2 of the 2 bedroom units are a better deal.

I think most of these trips were not high season.

My price dropped at the 60 day mark. I was impressed that they contacted me, unprompted, offering to reduce the total price by $70.

I paid Ken 33% within 20 days of booking and my final payment is due 30 days before my trip.

How much of this is refundable if you need to cancel? A lot of times I book a year ahead so everyone can make sure they get their vacations and don't want to lose $$ if we have to cancel for some reason.

How much of this is refundable if you need to cancel? A lot of times I book a year ahead so everyone can make sure they get their vacations and don't want to lose $$ if we have to cancel for some reason.

In looking at the rental agreement it seems that it is all refundable if you cancel prior to 30 days ahead of time. If you cancel between 20 and 30 days out you will forfeit $99 and if you cancel within 20 days you will forfeit whatever you've already paid.

We were booked in a 1BR and at 60days we got upgraded to a 2 bedroom ! Woohoo! I'm sure our price would have dropped if we originally booked a 2 bedroom.

Thanks everyone for the encouragement.

Is it easy for us to park there this year to look around? Previewing for next year already. :cool1:

Book with Ken!!! He and his wife are great ppl!!! :-) We are going in Oct. He will try and get you an lower price 60 days out!! The most we will pay is 120.00 a night for a 2 bedroom but it could go to 99.00 a night!! ( which i hope it does) :-) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!