For those who have booked Cdn at Par...

disney2003

Just when I think I am out, they pull me back in!
Two weeks ago we paid the remainder of our package for the Canadian at par deal. It has gone through on our Visa, however we have not received anything from Disney saying that it is paid. Will they send out an invoice stating that our balance has been paid. The same night we paid our package we booked & paid for one night's accommodations - we did receive a notice saying that the room only reservation was paid.

Call me paranoid but I'd just like to receive something from Disney. I do not want to go down there and be surprised that they have no record of us paying the balance.

tia,
rhonda

You should be receiving a confirmation of payment in full!

Call if it gets too close to your trip and you still have not received it!

Scratch
pirate:

Thanks Scratch42. I'll give it another week. That'll be when I'm three weeks out from 2 weeks of absolute Glory!!!

Hi Rhonda,

When we went last September on the Fairy Tale Package (or something like that) we never did receive anything that said we had paid for it all. I called a few times and talked to different CMs who insisted that we were paid in full. I wrote down their names for reference. I also wrote down the transaction number off of my Mastercard statement. (Eventually I ended up talking a copy of my statement)

Needless to say it was all for not. When I got there it was all okay. I'm just paranoid when I don't have something in hand saying I'm paid in full.

Have a great trip!!

We also paid in full-went through our visa statement (will take it with us too). I called WDW and they informed me they were just sending out my confirmation (this was three weeks after we paid). Still waiting.

I (aka VISA) paid the entire balance off about a week after the intial payment which was a week after the reservation. The documents I've received were kind of weird. First I got one confirming my reservation and then I got one saying I'd paid the deposit however I've yet to receive a document saying my balance has been paid. Both documents came about 2 weeks after the transaction took place. It's now been about 2 months since I've paid - I'm not expecting anything else will be coming!?!

On the other hand, I've found DCL to be much more efficient. The docs came right away and I do have one saying my balance has been paid!

Rhonda, coming from Newfoundland to WDW, just out of curiosity, how are you doing the transportation? How many connections and where? (surely not driving, eh?) I have always wanted to get to Nfld, the only province I have yet to visit; from here in Boston we'd surely drive to the Sydneys and take the ferry.

We made our reservations back in November and paid in full. We have not received anything from Disney. I have a copy of my credit card statement to take with me.
So Rhonda, we might be leaving Newfoundland to go to Disney around the same time. We fly down April 11 to go to Florida, but won't be in Disney until April 19 - 22. Isn't it the best place to go this time of year!!
bev:sunny:

Guess what just came! My confirmation from Disney. We leave the 8th. It took 4 weeks from the time of full payment (or about 2 weeks before check in).

Pumpkinboy, My recommendation would be to fly but I would suspect the drive would be nice as well, especially if you have never done it before. I do know that Air Canada flies from Boston to Halifax. There are very limited direct flights into NL, most of the flights either come from Halifax, Montreal or Tornoto. Hope this helps you out! You'll love NL it is a great place!!

Bevwells - WDW is right up my alley especially right now. I am so looking forward to the snow being gone. But I would suspect that I will be gone to WDW before the snow is finally gone!!

mom_rules - I bet your relieved now! We still haven't gotten anything yet.

Originally posted by pumpkinboy
... from here in Boston we'd surely drive to the Sydneys and take the ferry.

and swing through St.Peter's for a visit on *our* island...which, sorry OT, Mods:D

just was voted the #2 Travel Destination is the WORLD by National Geographic...the Fjords in Norway were #1...

Love to have you visit!!:sunny:

I really didn't expect more than a letter for my confirmation but also received vouchers for lanyards, voucher for one choice feature per room, luggage tags, Diamond parking permit (too bad I can't use it-blackout dates) and card. The luggage tags are really cute this time-they have Tinkerbell on them.

Received the same as you mom_rules. Now I can rest easy and just wait for the days on my counter to dwindle down!!!

Glad to hear it!! Now the real wait begins!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter