For those who have been to City Walk (CA) and (FL)...

tofubeast

DIS Veteran
I grew up in L.A., so am pretty familiar with US and City Walk in Cali. We are planning a Disney trip (staying on-site at WDW) in April. I was thinking it could be fun to head over to City Walk for an evening. I am just curious, for those of you who have been to both, is the City Walk in Orlando just as good or at least better than the Cali version?

I am also toying around with an Orlando evening (non- theme park related)... so just want to see some opinions about City Walk. Just as a note, we are not planning to do the US parks this trip. I will save that for the future when the Potter land is open! :thumbsup2

Well for me each ctywalk offers something unique. I believe the citywalk in fl is more club oriented and the one in cali has more things to do non club more family esque in my opinion. I would say if you like to go to clubs citywalk here in fl will keep you ccupied. However if that is not your cup of tea, unless you want to go to a movie there is not much else to do.

i have only been to the city walk in orlando.

this is their site:

http://www.universalorlando.com/citywalk.html

i have always enjoyed my time there.

if you don't have kids with you on the trip, you will enjoy the nightlife at cw.

since PI at disney closed down, more of that following have been trying CW for the evening.

there is no charge for parking in the UO garage if you arrive after 6 pm.
only exception is on hard ticket night events in the park.

I have been to both... a couple of times in LA and way more in Orlando. They are both different, it is more clubby in Orlando. Worth going so have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter