For those that order room service late at night

And there are those people called "teenagers." Ordering pizza or burgers at 3 am is a huge treat....

Mom, are you awake? I'm going to order room service. Do you want anything? No, I want to go back to sleep.

lol

That will be my boys on our nest cruise... tween/teenage boys eat A LOT!!! :goodvibes

On our previous cruises we had the early seating and always seem to be hungry before bed. Once we got them cheese platter and second cruise they got sandwiches and Mickey bars.

Queenofthecastle said:
I love the tuna Niçoise salad!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

The one I had on the Fantasy in June was the saddest thing I've ever seen. Honestly, I'm not picky AT ALL. It was inedible. The tuna looked like someone opened up a can of cat food. Omg. The lettuce was NOT green. DD had the 4 cheese pizza which she loved & DH had a cold sandwich (?ham) that had this awful hard bread & a handful of potato chips. That was all we tried & that was the 1st time we had ever ordered room service.

Last cruise this past Dec., DD wanted that 4 cheese pizza again so I ordered it for her the day we went to Palo brunch. It looked good. She ate almost all of it.

Has anyone ever got the cake of the day? Curious about that one.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I've heard you can order the cake of the day and the pie of the day. Can anyone confirm this?

Because of the DISboards, I ordered milk and cookies and a Mickey ice cream bar from room service on our cruise last month. Wonderful way to end the day. Yum!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I ordered the cheese and cracker plate several times. It was a perfect protein snack for us in the afternoons, or later at night after early dinner. Cookies and milk happened a few times, too. ;) we did order lunch from room service on a couple of port days. DS had been worn out in port, and was ready to relax before nap. So we ordered room service sandwiches, ate on the verandah, then napped. Loved it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter