• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

For those renting with National using your DC membership....

Dagny

DIS Veteran
Check your reservations :) I just went in to their website to see if the rates went down for upcoming trip next week and was pleasantly surprised!!

In addition to the normal discount, I got a second discount for something called the "Disney Connection". My total savings was $111 off a $405.00 reservation!!! Saved another $30.00!!! Woo Hoo!!!

I just went to their website to check, and I don't see any discount for "Disney connection". What do you have to put in to get that? I have the DC # in the contract number already, and I have the coupon for a free upgrade in the coupon field. Thanks.

Michelle

Put this coupon number in the coupon field - 10004932 - see if that works for you! :D

Thanks, Dagny! I just saved $22 on my rental that starts Saturday. Rates must have just dropped, because I had re-checked either yesterday or the day before!

Mary
MouseSavers.com

If using the coupon, 10004932, remember to take a printout of the coupon as sometimes you are required to show a copy of it. The coupon is for one free weekend day when renting for 3 days and expires Dec 30.

I am thinking of joining DC. Would I save money on national car rental? I am booked now with dollar at a good rate. I would have to join DC for $31.95. Would I save money through nation enough to cover cost to join.??? thanks,,corvair

Corvair - I guess that depends on the rate that you are currently getting. With Disney Club you save 20% off the stated rate for rentals. You will have to compare with the regular rental rate with Dollar.

gthorson - did you put in the DC contract ID and coupon number?

Originally posted by Dagny
gthorson - did you put in the DC contract ID and coupon number?

Yep. I used the discounts on both quotes, and the new quote was higher. My original quote is better than some folks (($173 including taxes for 7 nights).

I am sorry that this did not save you any additional $$ for your gthorson :( My rate for 10 days was a lot worse than yours though!! That is a great rate!

gthorson,
I got the same rate as you for a 7 night rental, full size on the EI. Used both codes and checking back has only shown an increase since I booked in March, so we got a deal. Very good news.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter