• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

For those of you who were disappointed about not being able to have bed canopies...

roriedee

Trying to Earn My Ears
I found (at KMart) Disney character bed tents. I'll probably get one for my bed. They're collapsible and there are little elastic hoops that stretch over the corners of your mattress, so it's not free standing and there's no building required. They were like $17 and I saw Toy Story, Cars, Tinkerbell, and Princess and the Frog. As far as Nickelodeon, they had Dora and Spongebob. I mean, some people may not like the kid-themed stuff, but it's an option. Just thought I would mention it. I would assume it wouldn't be a problem since you're not drilling holes in anything and I doubt you could see it from the windows, but don't hold me to that. Anyone thinking about it should definitely call to make sure it's alright before buying one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter