• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

For those of you that go to Disney twice a year, how many points do you have and what rooms do you usually book?

CATANDSAL1009

Mouseketeer
My husband and I bought two resales recently: 160 points at BLT and 200 at Saratoga. We also plan to book 2 bedrooms. We're probably going to add on more points later down the line. As of now we'd only go once a year, but probably within the next few yrs will consider going twice. For those of you that go to Disney twice a year, how many points do you have and what rooms do you usually book? Thanks. =)

How many people in your family? We go 2-3 times a year and we have 570 points. We are a family of 4, but we also end up booking 2BR a lot and bringing MIL etc with us some times. If it’s just my family we mostly always get 1BR as we find studios are tough for more than 4 days or so.

How many people in your family? We go 2-3 times a year and we have 570 points. We are a family of 4, but we also end up booking 2BR a lot and bringing MIL etc with us some times. If it’s just my family we mostly always get 1BR as we find studios are tough for more than 4 days or so.
It's 5 of us, but it'll probably be a max of 6 or 7 if we ever bring my mom or in laws. If we were to go twice a year, I'd definitely do resorts with lower point values too.

We have 350 points and go twice a year for 6 nights. 100 points OKW and 250 SSR ( 150, 25, 75). We are a family of 4. When it’s just us we usually get a studio. When we invite others we get a 2 bedroom or even a 3 bedroom. Plans for the GV were to bank and borrow on that contract for that GV. We could use a few more points since DVC changed the seasons around. We used to be in borrowing mode, but we will be banking a few (8) points this year. We get annual passes and get 3 uses out of them. If we activate passes on fall trip, we do a spring trip, then we will schedule our next fall trip a week earlier the next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter