For those familiar with Clinique Happy Perfume

dfchelbay

DIS Veteran
I love this perfume and wear it all the time. I'm looking to add another fragrance to my collection. If you know Clinique Happy and its scent....that's the fragrance that I like. What other fragrances do you (those that really like Happy too) like in addition to this one? Doesn't have to be similar in smell. But, if you really like the smell of Happy, I'd like to hear what else you like to wear, so I can narrow down the options, and know which ones to look for, and take a "wiff" of at the store Thanks.

I Love Happy, too.
And I also love Ed Hardy's Hearts and Daggars and Geir's Laila, Essence of Norway from the Norway pavillion in Epcot

I love Happy. Actually, I love the whole Happy collection...Happy Heart, but I think Happy In Bloom is my favorite...its only available in spring I think.

Can we just skip winter (and snow) , and go straight to spring?

I wear two...Happy and my very fave...MAC Aqua, I think it's called. You can't get it everywhere...only at the MAC counters. It is awesome!!

jessica simpson has one it comes in a bottle with gold leaves and it's pinkish i don't know its name but that would be enough to find it... i was a 100% happy girl tell i found this (please note i have no love of jessica simpson).

LOVE Clinique "Happy". Also like "Beautiful" (Estee Lauder) and "Romance" by Ralph Lauren.

I find all of them to be very light and pretty.:)

I love happy... the only other fragrance I wear is Calyx by Prescriptives.

I second op's ed hardy & abercrombie 8...both awesome! Also I'd like to add that fancy love imo is better than fancy...i love it!

I love Happy, but can't always afford it. I have found that the imposter version called Wanna Play smells exactly like Happy, but for about 1/3 of the price. It's all I buy now. People ask me all the time if I'm wearing Happy.;)

I love Happy too! It's been along time since I've perused the perfume counters, but I like Liz Claiborne Sport, and J'Adore (Dior). I also like a VS Dream Angels one. . .Heavenly I think. And I agree that the Jessica Simpson one is good too.

I'm a happy girl is the summer plus romance but my go to sent in the winter is Lauren by rl

I'm a Happy girl in the summer, and switch to Origins Ginger in the winter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter