For the non Vero lovers . . .

Should I take the silence to mean that there is little to dislike about Vero?! :)

Perhaps I should also post a thread asking what people love about Vero . . .

We are not really beach people, maybe enjoying a couple of hours a day maximum of beach and pool. Vero is a fantastic resort for those looking for a beach type vacation. We like lots of variety in things to do and places to go and there is not much going on outside of the resort. We do LOVE HHI (there is something very appealing to us about the Low Country feel) and there are lots of places to visit not far from HHI Resort. In summary, Vero is lovely but maybe a little too laid back for us--and that may be exactly what most attracts others!

like nice white sand - not brown sand.

also like a nice tamed gulf (it only has high waves when there is a storm) - not the high waves that the ocean has alot of the time.

now if you love brown sand and high waves - you will love VB

I'm not a big beach person also, and i was there 2 weeks ago for 3 nights of rain. I prefer the nicer sands at daytona, but i must say, the VB resort is very nice. Didn't get to use the beach because rained out most of the time there, but the resort and restaurant is a nice touch. Didn't like the beach part that much, sand is rough and the brown water...

White sand, Gulf water. I don't like the Atlantic Ocean - cold and quick drop off. Shallow beach at Vero. I like a wide expansive beach.

Move the resort to the Gulf Coast side of Florida and I'd be happy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter