For the Love of Fitness... And Disney! - February Exercise Challenge

Catching up with minutes -

I was in Disney from the 12th - 22nd, I set my goal with the intent to try to include some of the walking, I'm going to go with the active minutes from my fitbit, plus any additional exercise.

Fri - 29
Sat - 86
Sun - 42
Mon - 10
Tues - 27
Wed - 70
Thurs - 75
Fri - 28
Sat - 7
Sun - 238 (Includes Princess Half Marathon)
Mon - 19

(I had around 90 miles of walking according to fit bit)

Additionally - 20 minute run on 2/16 - forgot to put on fitbit
20 minutes core & yoga one day
19 minutes yoga another day

690 to add to previous 250

940/1200 Total

Woohoo!! We are doing GREAT this month!!

Congratulations to @glss1/2fll, @kathleen27, and @scdak - you have all reached 75% or more of your monthly goals!!

pocahontas-hill-giphy.gif

Congratulations to @DVCFan1994 and @SarahDisney - you have both reached at least 90% of your goals!! We have also reached 90% of our team goal - woohoo!!

Mickey-Mouse-Disney-Red-Wallpaper-tall-l.jpg

And Congratulations to @BumbleB and @rocperez - you have both reached 100% of your goals for the month!!

dinosaur.jpg

40 minutes, mostly of walking and stair-climbing at the Denver Art Museum's February Final Friday event. The Denver library prepared a scavenger hunt that took us all around the museum, and we tried to use the stairs wherever possible.

750/900

:rainbow: We have more color changes today!! :rainbow:

:woohoo:

Congratulations to @Ladyfish77 - you have reached over 75% of your monthly goal!!

tumblr_mh7zlxhccl1qbrdf3o1_500.gif

Congratulations to @Elevationist - you have reached over 90% of your goal!!

tumblr_mqf95xTIoz1sykygto1_500.gif

And Congratulations to @LizardQueen8 - you have reached 100% of your goal!!

uvetVvFSC7k.jpg

We're in the home stretch with only three more days in February! Here's to a great weekend with lots of exercise! :jumping1:

40 minutes, mostly of walking and stair-climbing at the Denver Art Museum's February Final Friday event. The Denver library prepared a scavenger hunt that took us all around the museum, and we tried to use the stairs wherever possible.

I've still never gone over to the art museum - I need to check it out someday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter