"For the Love of Disney" February 2021 Exercise Challenge

I can host march. What do I have to do? What is involved?

:thanks:

Just copy the first post from this thread and update for March (change the name, change the time conversions for 31 days). If you have a theme, great! If you don't have a theme, great!

Then start a new thread, and as folks join up and report, edit the first post to add them and keep their numbers updated.

I was able to get 4 more quotes right from this last week.

I have 220 minutes to add since last time. Lots of dancing (because my favorite band came out with a new album on Monday), some stationary bike, and a little Chloe Ting.

Thanks for hosting PollyannaMom! I really enjoyed the theme this month.

800/800

105 final minutes from yesterday - horses, walking, standing pilates (very much like this for balance work - something I need to focus on due to injury)

2605/1680 - I had very low expectations for Feb and am happy to have been able to do more than I thought.

Thanks for a challenging month, PollyannaMom! I enjoyed it so much!

41 minutes yesterday! I drove about 2 hours so I'd have a new place to walk around. Sorta silly but I wanted that 75% mark/Pink for the month...

455/600

Not silly at all!! Those little pushes are exactly what the color changes are there for, and it's always nice to walk somewhere new!

And that's all results in. Congrats to piglet1979, Raya, and Elizabeth Smith on final color changes! :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

The team finished out at 8,244 minutes, and 120% of goal!!!

Amazing job, everyone!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

yes hon. i started it this month. it is my first time hosting. thankfully everyone is being very helpful and patient as i learn the ropes . it is titled march 2021 exercise challenge. glad you are joining us!!

yes hon. i started it this month. it is my first time hosting. thankfully everyone is being very helpful and patient as i learn the ropes . it is titled march 2021 exercise challenge. glad you are joining us!!
Excellent, thank you for the help! "See you" over there in a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter