"For the Love of Disney" February 2021 Exercise Challenge

Good Morning!!

25 new minutes for me, and I am at 465/500 and red, where I'm joined by sophy1996 - congratulations!! :car: :car:

The team is at 6,511 minutes, and 95%!! (Less then 350 minutes to goal!) Go team!! :cheer2:

Today's quote is:

"Can you feel the love tonight? You needn’t look too far. Stealing through the night’s uncertainties, love is where they are."

The Lion King

Good Morning!!

25 new minutes for me, and I am at 465/500 and red, where I'm joined by sophy1996 - congratulations!! :car: :car:

The team is at 6,511 minutes, and 95%!! (Less then 350 minutes to goal!) Go team!! :cheer2:

Today's quote is:

"Can you feel the love tonight? You needn’t look too far. Stealing through the night’s uncertainties, love is where they are."

The Lion King

CONGRATULATIONS POLLYANNAMOM AND SOPHY!!! YOU GUYS ARE DOING FANTASTIC!!!

Good morning, and happy FRIDAY!!

15 minutes of yoga for me yesterday (480/500)

and team totals are 6,646 minutes and 97% :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Today's quote is:

"I'll be your candle on the water. My love for you will always burn."

Pete's Dragon

found another free fitness resource. Zumba.com has listings of virtual classes. they do not just have regular zumba. there is also step class, a class called strong which has some kickboxing type moves, and zumba toning- i use hand weights that i have on hand. some you pay for but some are totally free. tonight i will be taking a free zumba step class. figured i would let you guys know as it might be a help to some of you.
Thanks for the tip! Great resource to know about.

Good morning, everyone, and big news - the team has reached goal!!!

:jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1:

Today's quote is:

"This is my family. I found it all on my own. It's little and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good."

Lilo & Stitch

Good morning, everyone! Happy Sunday and last day of February!

I'm adding 20 minutes for yesterday, so I'm at 500 and :bounce: green, along with :bounce: sophy1996 - Congratulations!! :thumbsup2

Team totals are at 7,490 minutes, and 109%. We've done a great job this month!! Keep those bonus minutes coming today! :cheer2:

Today's quote is:

"Some people are worth melting for."

Frozen

PS - We still need a :shamrock:March:shamrock: host!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter