"For the Love of Disney" February 2021 Exercise Challenge

PollyannaMom

I was a click-clack champ!!
Welcome to the February 2021 exercise thread!

If you’re returning, we’re excited to have you back! If you’re new, welcome to the team! Here’s how it works:

Each person chooses a time goal and posts minutes towards that goal as they exercise. You can post daily or just catch up when you can. You decide what movement counts towards your goal - which can be a nice round total for the month, a specific number that means something to you, or a calculation based on a target number of minutes per day.

Since February has 28 days, here are some common conversions:

15 minutes/day = 420
20 minutes/day = 560
30 minutes/day = 840
45 minutes/day = 1260
1 hour/day = 1680

We also often have themes - Disney info, trivia, etc. Each day this month, I'll post a love-related quote (or song lyric) from a Disney movie, and anyone who wants to play can try to guess where it came from.

Another of the special motivations of our Disney challenge is color changing! Page one will be updated with individual and team color changes as we make more and more progress.

10% - Blue
25% - Orange
50% - Purple
75% - Pink
90% - Red
100% - Green

We’re officially starting this challenge on February 1st, but if you don’t find the thread until later in the month, you’re still welcome to join!! There's no better time than the present to start toward your goals! Just post your goal and I’ll add you to the list. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions and to check out old threads to see what’s been going on.

Participants:
PollyannaMom - 500/500
sophy1996 - 1040/1000
Twilight Sparkle - 2605/1680
Elizabeth Smith - 800/800

piglet1979 - 1632/1680
Raya - 455/600
lisam427 - 1212/600
---------------------------------
Team Total: 8,244/6,860 and 120%

Last edited:
You are so creative, PollyannaMom! I'm swooning over the theme. Love it! :lovestruc

So I have 2 things working against me - short month and February is usually a month-long "monsoon" here so probably not a lot of horse time to be had. I'll go for 1680.

I am in. I sat out January because I was just not in the right frame of mind. I spent a lot of time on the couch. I did get sick with an ear infection mid month and the meds made me pretty sick too. Mentally I have been more on the down side. Really missing family and friends but I need to snap out of it. My goal for the month will be 60 minutes a day for a total of 1680.

150 - horses, walking, qigong

150/1680

I knew the first quote because it's from my favorite Pixar movie and my daughter has a shirt with the character and quote on it. No idea on the second quote, but I do love the movie that it's in.

Good morning, everyone!!!

Elizabeth Smith is our first to reach blue! :flower1:

:cheer2: And our team total is already at 445 minutes!

20 minutes for me yesterday brings me to 40/500,

and today's quote is:

"Because when I look at you, I can feel it. And I look at you and I’m home."

Finding Nemo

These quotes are hard. I haven't gotten one yet. I am sure I will get some though. I am adding 55 minutes on the treadmill from yesterday. I had to get off early to get ready for a meeting at work. I will make up that time today.

Total -- 115/1680

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter