For the First Time In Forever.....A Disneyland reopening TR, Dark Ride photos and The End 5/8

I promised to tell you about Clancy next time, and here it is next time!
Time flies!
Well Fran tends to be in all kinds of "groups" that have landed us in trouble, and this was no exception.
:rolleyes1
when Fran showed up with this cat there was a little bit of confusion and they had to contact the other people before they would agree to treat him, even though he wasn't their cat.
Um... what?
"We can't look at your cat because it's not your cat, but if you have someone else bring us the cat, we'll ask you if it's okay to look at the cat."
As expected when we opened the carrier door, he darted under the bed. That was three months ago.
I thought you were kidding.
I was going to say "And he's still there! :laughing:"

But he is!!!
Fran has laid in the bed reading her kindle aloud to him so that he gets used to human voices.
Awww... nice of her. :)
We've left the TV on, and he is still too scared to come out.
:( Poor thing.
Wish us luck!
Good luck!
Remember back in May we went to Cafe Orleans for a Monte Cristo?
::yes::
I told her that she had to find me another reservation for Cafe Orleans before I would agree to this deal.
Hah! Good for you.
Not only did she get one, but it was three days sooner than the one I got!
:lmao:
I guess Fran didn't understand that I actually wanted to ride the ride.
Um... then why get a BG???
This was also my first test of the whole "arriving outside of the Boarding Group time".
What does that mean? You mean after your BG window is over?
I decided to take pictures of weird things that most people don't notice in the queue this time.
Glad you did. Interesting/fun shots!
Can you imagine having that job, trash can designer?
Will it get me in the parks for free? Then absolutely.
I like their creativity on how they separate these two spaces where the queue wraps around, they just put useless space junk in the doorway blocking your path so you have to walk around the wall.
:laughing:
I’m wondering what use the Imagineers are having for these to justify their existence.
I'm sure there's a backstory explaining it all somewhere.
And then there’s these little odd sort of “remnants” in the walls here. Whether or not they are some sort of ancient remnants of artwork or an odd ancient language, it makes you wonder.
These are the Star Wars version of this:
What’s with that thing in the bench that looks like an urn or pot? Is this supposed to be on the site of an ancient civilisation?
Toilet plumbing clean-out.
What happened here? Did the original coat of paint peel off the top part of the wall? I mean someone made a conscious decision for this design. Or did they just run out of the gray paint?
No. Turns out grey paint is just more expensive.
This one was a big question mark for me. Was this once the kitchen and they filled in the ovens? Good thing we are almost at the end of the queue!
Sure looks like ovens. ::yes::
Did they create them special or did some tech company clean out it's storeroom and say, "Hey! Disney could maybe use these things in that new Star Wars land they are building!"
Betting it's both. They love finding weird stuff and then fixing it up a bit and re-purposing it.
So today I looked in the opposite direction. I realized that when Rey tells BB8 that he needs to get ready for the mission, he goes and gets ready!
Glad you looked! Had no idea.
Once we were captured I lingered on my way out of the transport ship.
Empty transport ship shot! Cool!
I decided to take a picture of the guard giving us some stinkeye as we proceeded to interrogation.
on our way we saw this duck on this barrel in the water. We weren't sure if it was real or an animatronic.
It's an animatronic barrel. Yup.

:duck:
However this day was really really hot, like in the 90s or so. I would generally be upset if they tried to seat me inside, but today the table in the AC was a very welcome surprise!
:faint:
We started off by splitting the gumbo. Always yummy!
mmmm... gumbo.
And of course we both got the Monte Cristo. I think I like it better served with just two pieces and fries on the side.
Yum. Looks so good. Much better than my attempt.
Remember that super fun plumbing business that I told you about in a previous update?
To begin the job, our first task was to notify the tenants that they would be experiencing periods where their water use would be restricted. We needed to know exactly when the work would start, how long the tenants would not be able to use the water, and how many days the work would take.
Sure. Makes sense.
After that we picked up some Mickey Beignets at the Mint Julep bar.
Yes please! I remember when we got some. Yum!
It doesn't look like much,
I disagree! Looks delicious!
We were discussing how I never got past L-3
I presume that's for... Level 3?
I know, I know, some people learn new languages, others take up exercising, but I'm just not that motivated. I feel that this is something I can manage.
Not many can manage a musical instrument...
I think you manage just fine.
Oh no! That poor lady just got shot in the head with a laser!
So I read up online about how to increase your score.

Unfortunately the article I read was for Florida's version of the ride.
:laughing: Whoops!
On our way out of the park we ran into this Frozen Cavalcade yet again.
Good way to cool down.

:rolleyes:
I spied this Haunted Mansion Dress on the mannequin in the window.
Anything HM is okay by me!
Then I spied this Jungle Cruise Dress and got that one too.
Like that one. Glad you got them both.
It’s been a while since I posted my pre-reopening list of things that I want to do and eat, and a lot more things have been checked off that list.
Almost all done!

I hear ya. I think I've only got one more to catch up on.

And here I am with about 15 more.

She's only halfway through her cage recovery right now.
And....

It's exhausting having fun!

I've seen that!

The 50th was just so much fun! I really enjoyed my trip last week!

It was over two weeks from our last adventure before we would get back to Disney again. Remember back in May we went to Cafe Orleans for a Monte Cristo?

Yes, I do! Love that sammie!

I told her that she had to find me another reservation for Cafe Orleans before I would agree to this deal. Figuring it would be another month before we would get there, I taught her how to use the Disney app to make dining reservations. Not only did she get one, but it was three days sooner than the one I got!

Well, that worked out well. You got her to learn a new skill AND turns out she's pretty good at it! ;)

They gave me no problem, and just scanned my code before letting me ride.

Well, shoot! That worked out nicely.
I decided to take pictures of weird things that most people don't notice in the queue this time. These things were on the walls high up at the beginning of the ride.

I always try to do that. Love the little details.
Do you ever pay attention to Disney trash cans?

Yes, actually I do.

I was looking at this duct work on the ceiling and wondered about the back story as to why the Imagineers thought to include this piece of hardware and why they chose this room to run it through.

I think it's probably just to add dimension and interest.

This picture was taken in the same room farther down the bench. What’s with that thing in the bench that looks like an urn or pot? Is this supposed to be on the site of an ancient civilisation?

I think it is themed to be an old, OLD civilization store room or "base" long before the Resistance started using it. I think this is a purposeful use of theme adding history to the space.

What happened here? Did the original coat of paint peel off the top part of the wall? I mean someone made a conscious decision for this design. Or did they just run out of the gray paint?
Again, part of creating the story that this space has been used for millennia for various purposes, and only recently as a hidden base.

Everyone takes pictures of the stormtroopers lined up here, so I decided to take a picture of the guard giving us some stinkeye as we proceeded to interrogation.

I tend to focus on them too; far more entertaining- less show stopping, but more engaging.
We started off by splitting the gumbo.

Bet it's the same recipe they've been using at BB for over 30 years.
While we were seated at our table, but waiting for our check, Fran got a phone call. Remember that super fun plumbing business that I told you about in a previous update? Well this is an example of how as a landlord you're never "not working". While we weren't "on vacation" we still were on call, even if we were relaxing.

Exactly why we got out of that business.
We were discussing how I never got past L-3,
My score is consistently pathetic too. Sucked again last week just as badly.

Is it no longer available? They are still selling the shirts in that pattern.

Not on the online site that I saw, maybe it will be in the shop!

She had a fractured leg. They didn’t have an orthopedic surgeon in house today, but they bandaged up her leg with a splint and would send her home with a recheck in a week. So here has been her life for the past 2+ weeks.
I know we've talked about her, poor girlie

BG for RotR and so that was our first stop!

Annnd I scroll quickly through lol, just can't wait to ride it!

I started putting on sunscreen while we waited, when all of a sudden this jerk says to me and Fran "Hey ladies give my baby some space!" I didn't see any babies, but not wanting to create a situation we moved away to another shady spot.

What a jerk, like dude you don't own the park

Nice picture! Her reflection is very clear!

Lunch was, of course, the Plaza Inn!
Yumm, can't wait!

Now there is controversy in our group, some say double mashed is the only way to go, but I really like these green beans. They’re obviously not canned and whatever they season them with is quite tasty. Besides after eating like crap the day before it’s good to have a little roughage in your system!

As is! Don't even need an extra biscuit to share, remember we got one and nope, didn't need!

this chocolate cake was delicious! It was super chocolatey, the frosting wasn’t too sweet, it had just the right amount and complimented the cake perfectly. Normally I like my cakes without frosting.

That looks very good indeed, I'm a fan of a classic chocolate cake.

They made the people in this scene more diverse.

Wow they did! Is that a lady at the top?

Getting out of the boat was tougher, and they had a godsend! If you have someone who has with trouble with steps, there are blocks that they can put on the steps to make them only half the step distance. This was perfect for Fran so I didn't have to shove her butt up the steps!

Nice! I remember being casted and almost falling on more **** trying to get out of those boats!

This was just so real when I was a kid...

Hi Jack!

This is about my best picture of the kitties here, it’s so dark, it’s almost always blurry, but this is one of my favorite parts of the ride.

Very strong willed kitties!

After that we rode the Haunted Mansion, but I didn't get any pictures. Jenny and Leonard wanted to ride Splash Mountain.

I wonder when it will go down for the change-out

So we headed towards TSMM. This time I was concentrating on trying to unlock the secrets and not focusing on large targets. Usually I do a mix of both.

I really need to read up on this ride.

As soon as the scores came out Fran exclaimed loudly, "I beat Alison!" She kept saying it over and over again.

This will be me, someday...I've never beat Dorian on TSMM

Fran is looking perky, but you do look a bit space cadet

take a bath in my Jacuzzi tub

The place we stayed this past weekend had a jacuzzi tub..it did not work :(

Finally catching up! Sorry it's been a while. Been slammed with all sorts of stuff and haven't been on the boards much.

Yeah and now it's my turn to say that. Although I'm not quite sure exactly what has been keeping me so busy. I dawdle getting out of bed, then I hurry through to get as much done as I can. I only get about half of what I want to do finished and then it's time to make dinner and collapse. Never ending!

Poor kitty. Hope she's healing well.

We're not sure. She has to have a special doctor appointment this week.

Um...what? This guy doesn't make any sense

I think he was calling his 7-10yo his "baby", and assuming he could have all the personal space he wanted in a crowded park on a Saturday. Entitled Jerk!

I've always been shocked that scene actually exists!

But it's so much fun!

I'm gonna go with the double mashed crowd.

This surprises no one. :sad2:

I'm with you here. I don't like my cakes to be overpowered with icing.

I like the flavor of the cake more than anything else.

You made a good call!

:thumbsup2

So obnoxious!

I mean, I would totally do the same thing, but it's not nice when other people do it

But it really made me think about how she must have felt all these years as I whipped her butt every time! :laughing:

What a struggle. I never think about the work involved in something like this.

Cats are a handful....

Graphic Design! It's Sarah's major. Maybe this will be her future career. Hey, can you set up an interview for her while we're out there? :laughing:

Ummmm.... :scratchin I'll get right on that.

I think about stuff like this, too. Like, is there some HVAC stuff that they needed to disguise?

And that is probably more likely a reason.

So here, my guess is they would say the rebels needed to tunnel into the cave, and this was a weak spot, so they had to reinforce it by jerry-rigging some scrap parts into place.

Plausible enough.

I got nothin' here.

Gives the appearance of age. Maybe an old rebel base that the Resistance has re-purposed.

Also very plausible.

Showing off their rock collection?

Now that seems a bit far fetched.....

I don't think we're supposed to spend this much time thinking about Leia's microwave oven

The microwave oven must be the recruitment gift for the Resistance because there were a TON of them in that last room. :laughing:

I'll take it any way I can get it.

OK. I can see that.

You made great progress!

Not too shabby at all!

And as of now even more has been crossed off the list!

Last edited:

Um... what?
"We can't look at your cat because it's not your cat, but if you have someone else bring us the cat, we'll ask you if it's okay to look at the cat."

I know right? The logic makes no sense!

I thought you were kidding.
I was going to say "And he's still there! :laughing:"

But he is!!!

And it's definitely becoming a problem, well it will be when my parents want to visit.

Awww... nice of her. :)
:( Poor thing.
Good luck!

Yeah we need it!

Hah! Good for you.

I wasn't going to give up plans that I'd been looking forward to for months! Then again I got the best of both worlds, Cafe Orleans and seeing a 35 year old movie in the theater. The only movie I've seen in a theater in 2 years. Oh wait we also saw a 70 year old movie in the theater this year as well.

Um... then why get a BG???

Well there was this time when Jenny was obsessed with getting a Webslingers BG and every morning she would try for it and couldn't get it. Perhaps she thought that I was doing it just the practice.

What does that mean? You mean after your BG window is over?

Yes.

Glad you did. Interesting/fun shots!

Thanks!

Will it get me in the parks for free? Then absolutely.

I'm sure there's a backstory explaining it all somewhere.

I'm sure there is

These are the Star Wars version of this:

Toilet plumbing clean-out.

💩

No. Turns out grey paint is just more expensive.

OKAY then!

Sure looks like ovens. ::yes::

Couldn't think of anything else when I saw them.

Betting it's both. They love finding weird stuff and then fixing it up a bit and re-purposing it.

Makes sense.

Glad you looked! Had no idea.

Neither did I!

Empty transport ship shot! Cool!

It's always full when I get in there so I lingered a bit on the way out.

It's an animatronic barrel. Yup.

:duck:

That's what I thought too!

mmmm... gumbo.

Yum. Looks so good. Much better than my attempt.

I've made them before. A lot of work!

Yes please! I remember when we got some. Yum!

They're so good!

I disagree! Looks delicious!

OK, well you know what's contained at the bottom of that bag!

I presume that's for... Level 3?

I'm guessing. They were too lazy to write "evel"

Not many can manage a musical instrument...
I think you manage just fine.

All righty then!

Oh no! That poor lady just got shot in the head with a laser!

Not very helpful when none of the targets you're looking for are there!

Good way to cool down.

:sad2:

Anything HM is okay by me!

:thumbsup2

And it's definitely becoming a problem, well it will be when my parents want to visit.
Ruh roh
Well there was this time when Jenny was obsessed with getting a Webslingers BG and every morning she would try for it and couldn't get it. Perhaps she thought that I was doing it just the practice.
Ah okay
It's always full when I get in there so I lingered a bit on the way out.
Good move
OK, well you know what's contained at the bottom of that bag!
What?
I'm guessing. They were too lazy to write "evel"

And here I am with about 15 more

I still have two or three left including one of yours...

We have an appointment later today to see if she can lose the cast/splint.

The 50th was just so much fun! I really enjoyed my trip last week!

I'm really hoping we can take the trip we have planned in February. Sadly I'm thinking our cruise the next month will need to be postponed.

Yes, I do! Love that sammie!

I'm looking forward to trying the one that they have at Smoke Jumpers to see if it is similar. Then I could have it without needing a reservation.

Well, that worked out well. You got her to learn a new skill AND turns out she's pretty good at it! ;)

Now I just need to motivate her to try and use it more often!

Well, shoot! That worked out nicely.

Yes! Now I'm going to not stress about making it so quickly anymore....

I always try to do that. Love the little details.

I think I may have been inspired by you.

Yes, actually I do.

This doesn't surprise me at all.

I think it's probably just to add dimension and interest

Makes sense.

I think it is themed to be an old, OLD civilization store room or "base" long before the Resistance started using it. I think this is a purposeful use of theme adding history to the space.

Definitely plausible....

Again, part of creating the story that this space has been used for millennia for various purposes, and only recently as a hidden base.

You might be on to something here.

I tend to focus on them too; far more entertaining- less show stopping, but more engaging.

It's also interesting how some get really into their roles and others are just sort of there. It's much more fun when they are really into it, but I can see where it might really intimidate little kids.

Bet it's the same recipe they've been using at BB for over 30 years.

I hope they use that same recipe for the gumbo shop they are opening in the old dress shop.

Exactly why we got out of that business.

Our accountant told us a few years back when everyone was struggling financially how we were lucky to be in Real Estate/Property Management as we didn't take as bad of hits as many of his other clients.

My score is consistently pathetic too. Sucked again last week just as badly.

I'm getting a little better... need more practice.

Hope the kitties are doing better!

Way to go on crossing off items on your list!

:wave: Hello!! I have lots of catching up to do still, but read the last two updates. Sounds like a lot of kitty drama! I hope both the leg and the unsociable one have improved!

Hey Alison!

Trader Sam's is always amazing! I've never had any food there that wasn't really good and the drinks are pretty great too! You all are having such fun the last few trips!

Glad you're getting some more normalcy into your lives and that some fun travel is on the docket. :) I'm all caught up here but commenting will have to be a bit limited while I struggle to get caught up everywhere!

Not on the online site that I saw, maybe it will be in the shop!

I haven't seen it in the shop. Usually with Disney, you have to buy it when you see it because you can't guarantee that you'll ever see it again.

I know we've talked about her, poor girlie

She's doing much better now.....

Annnd I scroll quickly through lol, just can't wait to ride it!

Soon!

Nice picture! Her reflection is very clear!

I thought it came out pretty well too! Thanks!

Yumm, can't wait!

Me neither. Haven't had it since this update.

As is! Don't even need an extra biscuit to share, remember we got one and nope, didn't need!

I'm starting to get to the point that I can't eat enough to need it anymore.

That looks very good indeed, I'm a fan of a classic chocolate cake.

Mmmmm.....chocolate cake.

Wow they did! Is that a lady at the top?

It is a lady at the top!

Nice! I remember being casted and almost falling on more **** trying to get out of those boats!

This was just so real when I was a kid...

I wish I could have gone to Disney when I was a kid and impressionable.

Very strong willed kitties!

My fav!

I wonder when it will go down for the change-out

Well Toontown is about to go down for a MAJOR refurb so they probably won't do both at the same time.

I really need to read up on this ride.

I can give you some pointers....

This will be me, someday...I've never beat Dorian on TSMM

I hope this isn't a pattern that continues.....

Fran is looking perky, but you do look a bit space cadet

I'm not surprised....

The place we stayed this past weekend had a jacuzzi tub..it did not work :(

OH man that sucks.

Trader Sam's is always amazing! I've never had any food there that wasn't really good and the drinks are pretty great too! You all are having such fun the last few trips!

Wow! You must have been behind....we were at Trader Sam's so long ago (at least not it seems).

Glad you're getting some more normalcy into your lives and that some fun travel is on the docket. :) I'm all caught up here but commenting will have to be a bit limited while I struggle to get caught up everywhere!

I have tons of places to catch up, but while Fran is taking a nap I'm going to take advantage and sneak in an update!

OK, I have no idea what has been keeping me so busy, but it seems like it’s been crazy. I feel like I’ve been running around with no time to stop. Good news, the kitty has been released from her cage. We cleaned out “the office” so we could put a couple chairs and a cheap TV in there. We spend a couple hours a day with Molly in there and she’s happy to have a space she can move around in, but nothing too high to jump on. There is also carpeting in the room instead of tile, so if she did jump and fall it won’t hurt her as bad as the kitchen. By Christmas time (when we visit my parents) she will probably have moved back into the main part of the house. We’ll give her a couple weeks to ease into it.

I’ll report back on more IRL things later….back to the TR!

Next time we were at the parks, we were getting together with Jenny & Michael for dinner. They were at the park earlier in the day enjoying adult beverages and I believe some rides as well. While we were on the way, they texted us that they split a corn dog. Fran decided that it would be a good thing for us to do as well since it would be a little while before we were actually served food to eat. While I was browsing the app to mobile order, I came across one of the items that I had yet to tick off of my list of things I wanted to eat. The Bacon Mac n Cheese from the Cozy Cones. I don’t care for the cone part, but the Mac n Cheese is very good.

From the Cozy cones we went through Avengers Campus towards the Ink and Paint store. I'm looking backwards here.

I found these earrings at the Ink and Paint store and she bought me a few pairs of them.

We ended up meeting Jenny & Michael at the fountain in DCA, and hopped over to Disneyland. The Halloween decorations were just starting to go up. Geez I'm behind, Christmas just started last week.

We decided to ride Buzz again before our dinner reservation came up. I did better than the last time on Buzz, nearly doubling my previous scores. However the clear winner in this game was Fran, and again she was ecstatic about having beaten me.

Then we headed to Club 33. We were lucky enough to score another reservation for dinner. There was a new menu and this one had much more variety than the menu they had upon reopening.

Jenny and I both ordered French Martinis, these are sooooo tasty! You wouldn’t hardly even know that there was alcohol in them.

For our first courses, both Fran and I ordered the Summer Zucchini Involtini, Taleggio Cheese, Mache. It was delicious!

And it was paired with this Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand.

Jenny ordered the Artichoke Heart Au Gratin, Parmesan, Sungold Tomato and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Michael ordered the Ahi Crudo “Nicoise”, Cured Egg, Tarragon Pistou.

It was paired with this Italian White Wine

For the next course, Fran and I both got the Heirloom Tomato Salad, Local Goat Cheese, Focaccia Crouton which was superb!

It was paired with this Rose Wine.

Michael ordered the Wild Summer Mushroom Polenta, Blackberry Relish.

It was paired with this Chianti Classico.

The Bread was also served with this course.

I want to say that Jenny ordered the Polenta as well because why else would she be “baby birding” Fran a taste of her food.

[Continued in Next Post]

[Continued from Previous Post]

For mine and Fran's Entree we both went with the Sustainable Fish, Saffron Coucous, Shrimp Nage. I’m pretty sure that the fish was swordfish. It was really good, but alas I was getting pretty full….I think Fran finished off my piece for me. I did eat quite a bit of it though!

It was paired with this lovely Chardonnay from Chateau Montelena.

Michael ordered the Grilled Bison Rollatini, Yellow Corn Velvet, Zinfandel Jus. I had a taste and it was good, but I was pleased with my choice.

His entree was paired with this Jordan Cabernet Sauvignon.

Jenny ordered the Creekstone Farms Filet Mignon, Marble Potato, Cabernet Jus for the sole purpose that it would make for better leftovers than any of the others. She knew that she would be pretty full by then so she didn’t even bother trying to finish the entree.

However, there’s always room for dessert! Mine was served with this Late Harvest White.

The Summer Peach, Vanilla Creme Fraiche Semifreddo, Lemon Pound Cake, this was soooo good! The in season peach was delicious as was the cake and semifreddo. I believe that Fran got this as well. No idea what Jenny ordered!

Michael got the Manjari Chocolate Marquise, Almond Crunch, Salted Almond Anglaise. I’ve had this several times so you don’t need to tell me that it’s good! He had taken off to the restroom when it was served!

It was paired with this delicious coffee. We also learned that unless otherwise requested this is made with decaf coffee because they don’t want two stimulants working in your system.

The table next to us was celebrating some sort of occasion because after their meal and during dessert their server brought them a three tiered tray (like you would be served high tea) filled with delicious desserts, cupcakes, marshmallow wands, cookies and a kinds of things. They obviously would not be able to eat all those things, so they were offering nearby tables to share some of the wealth. They gave us this cupcake to split. I believe that it was churro flavored.

After all that we definitely needed to walk off (scoot off) some of that meal. Michael suggested that we check out Galaxy’s Edge after dark since he was the only one who had seen it.

I’m just going to let the pictures speak for themselves.

We found ourselves a PhotoPass Photographer and took a few snaps in front of the Falcon.

And then we made our way out of the parks, another fun evening in the books.

Beignets!
I have no idea what the question was, but... beignets is always a good answer!
I feel like I’ve been running around with no time to stop.
Oh, I get this.
I did manage to get in a road trip, but... other than that, can't seem to catch my breath! (And it's only going to get worse next month.)
Good news, the kitty has been released from her cage.
Good! :)
While we were on the way, they texted us that they split a corn dog.
Lengthwise or width-wise?

The Bacon Mac n Cheese from the Cozy Cones. I don’t care for the cone part, but the Mac n Cheese is very good.
I've heard good things... I would love to try that.
x21DL0827GS01.jpg
So, wondering... does that little fan make much of a difference on a hot day?
Really like this shot. :thumbsup2
I found these earrings at the Ink and Paint store and she bought me a few pairs of them.
Pretty. :)
The Halloween decorations were just starting to go up. Geez I'm behind, Christmas just started last week.
Or you could say you're about 10 months early... :rolleyes1
I did better than the last time on Buzz, nearly doubling my previous scores.
Good for you!
However the clear winner in this game was Fran, and again she was ecstatic about having beaten me.
And I'm sure she made sure to remind you!
Nice shot of you all. :)
Jenny and I both ordered French Martinis, these are sooooo tasty! You wouldn’t hardly even know that there was alcohol in them.
I Googled... sounds good to me!
Michael ordered the Ahi Crudo “Nicoise”, Cured Egg, Tarragon Pistou.
So I looked over the menu and picked my choices... and this was the starter I picked.
Michael ordered the Wild Summer Mushroom Polenta, Blackberry Relish.
And Michael and I are on the same page again, here.
But that tomato salad almost won me over.
I want to say that Jenny ordered the Polenta as well because why else would she be “baby birding” Fran a taste of her food.

:laughing: What a great shot!!! You guys are obviously having a ton of fun! :goodvibes
For mine and Fran's Entree we both went with the Sustainable Fish, Saffron Coucous, Shrimp Nage.
This was a very close second for me. But tonight, I'm just feeling more like...
Jenny ordered the Creekstone Farms Filet Mignon
...this one.
Tomorrow, if you ask again, I might change my mind.
The Summer Peach, Vanilla Creme Fraiche Semifreddo, Lemon Pound Cake,
And this for dessert.
It was paired with this delicious coffee. We also learned that unless otherwise requested this is made with decaf coffee because they don’t want two stimulants working in your system.
Huh! Really!
The table next to us was celebrating some sort of occasion because after their meal and during dessert their server brought them a three tiered tray (like you would be served high tea) filled with delicious desserts, cupcakes, marshmallow wands, cookies and a kinds of things. They obviously would not be able to eat all those things, so they were offering nearby tables to share some of the wealth.
Very nice of them. That tray sounds wonderful, too.
And they did! Nice shots!
This one is my fave of the bunch. ::yes::
A serious looking group of bad-a****
ugh... agh.... can't... breathe...
And then we made our way out of the parks, another fun evening in the books.
Sure sounded like a fun night. :)

The meal looks delicious!! And the menu sounded great. I would have had a really hard time to choose. Everything sounded amazing!

Galaxy‘s Edge looks great at night! We had a very late reservation at Oga’s at WDW and leaving the park was as good as empty. So creepy in that part as it felt like you truly where in another world.

Hi Alison!

OK, I have no idea what has been keeping me so busy, but it seems like it’s been crazy. I feel like I’ve been running around with no time to stop.

I understand. This last month and a half feels like we've had something on the calendar practically every night. Just a lot going on.

The Bacon Mac n Cheese from the Cozy Cones. I don’t care for the cone part, but the Mac n Cheese is very good.

Looks pretty tasty to me!

The Halloween decorations were just starting to go up. Geez I'm behind, Christmas just started last week.

I feel like Halloween came and went without me really noticing.

I did better than the last time on Buzz, nearly doubling my previous scores. However the clear winner in this game was Fran, and again she was ecstatic about having beaten me.

Oh, man. This is getting to be a thing. Revenge is going to be sweet, though!

Well, you have to finish your meal if you want dessert. Those are the rules.

Jenny ordered the Creekstone Farms Filet Mignon, Marble Potato, Cabernet Jus for the sole purpose that it would make for better leftovers than any of the others.

Smart, thinking long-term. That entree would probably be my choice as well.

The Summer Peach, Vanilla Creme Fraiche Semifreddo, Lemon Pound Cake, this was soooo good! The in season peach was delicious as was the cake and semifreddo. I believe that Fran got this as well.

Looks awesome! I'm a sucker for good peach desserts.

Well, that's very thoughtful of them!

Lovely! Looks like they did an amazing job.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!