FOR RENT: 225 points available for rent. I can book for all resorts 7 months out. $18 per point. Home resort is SSR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disneyfans4life

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
Experienced DVC member. I can book out to 7 months for all resorts. I can book out to 11 months at Saratoga.

Please send me a PM with:
-Dates
-Resort preferences
-Room type

Last edited:
Hello,

Dates: Oct 5-9 (check out). or Sept 21-25(check out).

1 adult 1 infant. (1)

Studio

Open to these hotels:
Polynesian
Animal Kingdom
Wilderness
Beach Club
Grand Floridian
Contemporary

Let me know,
Thank you!

Hello,

Dates: Oct 5-9 (check out). or Sept 21-25(check out).

1 adult 1 infant. (1)

Studio

Open to these hotels:
Polynesian
Animal Kingdom
Wilderness
Beach Club
Grand Floridian
Contemporary

Let me know,
Thank you!
I am sorry I can only book out 7 months for non Saratoga Springs resort. Did you want to try SSR?

Hi, I see that BWV, 1 BR Garden Pool might be available for 12/19 through 12/21 (2 days from now). Are you able to reserve that one?

I show that room available at 64 points. It would be $1,216 total. I accept Paypal. I would need payment prior to booking.
I would need:

Names
Address
Phone
Email
Children ages

Hi, I see that BWV, 1 BR Garden Pool might be available for 12/19 through 12/21 (2 days from now). Are you able to reserve that one?

I show that room available at 64 points. It would be $1,216 total. I accept Paypal. I would need payment prior to booking.
I would need:

Names
Address
Phone
Email
Children ages

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter