For Rent: 100+ points Aulani $19.50 per point (Sep 22 UY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

standardgirl

believing in magic
Aulani points available for rent for stays between Sep. 1, 2022 and Aug. 31, 2023. Long term renter, familiar with the process. Happy to verify identity and can provide reference. Total of ca. 95 points available and can increase to over 100 points to accommodate a reservation.

$19.50pp plus Paypal fees if applicable.

I am looking to rent a studio at Aulani for 2 nights, September 26 and 27. Would this work? I am new to this process. We would be 2 adults.

I am looking to rent a studio at Aulani for 2 nights, September 26 and 27. Would this work? I am new to this process. We would be 2 adults.
Hi there - I just checked for you and unfortunately there's no availability of any studio on the night of 27th. For one-night on 26th, it's possible. There is however availability in a 1-bedroom Poolside Gardens view for 88 points total for the 2 nights (26th and 27th). Please send me a PM if you're interested. Thanks 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter