CLOSED For Rent: 100+ Boulder Ridge (BRV) Points, $18/pt. . .Book Any Resort Up To 7 Months Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionKingCPA

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
CLOSED. Enjoy your stay.

Points for Rent. 100+ Points for rent BRV ($18/point). Good at BRV up to 11 months out and all other resorts up to 7 months out.

Direct message me the following info if you'd like me to check availability:
- Resort
- Room Type (Please try to be resort specific where applicable – i.e. view, preferred area, etc.)
- Check In Date
- Check Out Date
- Number of Adults (age 18 and over)
- Number of Children (age 2-17)
- Number of Infants, if any

I have rented points for 6 years now and can provide references. I also provide a rental agreement if requested. Full payment due when reservation confirmation received. Paypal or Venmo. Again, please Direct Message me if possible as I do my best to follow the rules regarding private info within the general rent/trade boards.

AJ

Last edited:
Can’t DM yet…
BRV 9/29-10/4 or flexible
9/30-10/5
10/1-10/6
10/2-10/7
2 adults
2 children
Flexible on the dates listed as well as resort
Studio

Can’t DM yet…
BRV 9/29-10/4 or flexible
9/30-10/5
10/1-10/6
10/2-10/7
2 adults
2 children
Flexible on the dates listed as well as resort
Studio

Thanks for the inquiry. That's a little too early for me to be able to make a reservation without borrowing points in the very short term. So, unfortunately, I can't fill those reservations. Good luck on your search.

AJ

Hello,
Are you able to reserve a standard studio at BLT for 02/13/23-02/18/23?

Thanks

Edit: Sorry, only Lake View has full availability at BLT. 102 points. Standard doesn't have any nights available over that timeframe.

AJ

Points for Rent. 100+ Points for rent BRV ($18/point). Good at BRV up to 11 months out and all other resorts up to 7 months out.

Direct message me the following info if you'd like me to check availability:
- Resort
- Room Type (Please try to be resort specific where applicable – i.e. view, preferred area, etc.)
- Check In Date
- Check Out Date
- Number of Adults (age 18 and over)
- Number of Children (age 2-17)
- Number of Infants, if any

I have rented points for 6 years now and can provide references. I also provide a rental agreement if requested. Full payment due when reservation confirmation received. Paypal or Venmo. Again, please Direct Message me if possible as I do my best to follow the rules regarding private info within the general rent/trade boards.

AJ
You would be able to book Poly standard studio view 3/9-3/13 tomorrow (7 months out) with your points? Total-106 points. Is this right.

You would be able to book Poly standard studio view 3/9-3/13 tomorrow (7 months out) with your points? Total-106 points. Is this right.
Correct. And it looks like it's available. I could book it first thing in the morning if I could get the necessary info for the reservation tonight.

AJ

Hi there! Could you check availability for me on these?
BCV or BWV Studio
Jan 30-Feb 2 or Feb 6-Feb 9, 2023
3 adults, 2 kids (7 & 9)

Hi there! Could you check availability for me on these?
BCV or BWV Studio
Jan 30-Feb 2 or Feb 6-Feb 9, 2023
3 adults, 2 kids (7 & 9)

I'm not seeing availability for either of those timeframes. Good luck on your search.

AJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter