? for Polynesian people

I liked Figi (3rd floor overlooking the lagoon/GF) because it was close to everything, but not too close to the pools. We requested Samoa, but it was already filled. I'm glad we didn't get it because the noise from the pools would have been too much for us.

FIJI

It's a great location ..... a quick walk to the GCH. And we loved our view ..... we had a 3rd Floor room (with a balcony) that faced a small beach, Luau Cove, the Wedding Pavilion, the monorail gliding by in the distance.

Debbie

We have only stayed there once and our longhouse was Hawaii. It has a great location, right next to the pool, beach and boat dock and not far from the lobby.

My vote would be Fiji. The view of Luau Cove is just great ! Kind of having a lagoon view sort of. We loved it . Close to the GCH, pool and boat launch. It was so quiet over there in Fiji and still felt like you were in the middle of all the action at the Poly. :) Hope this does not get out, then next time we go everyone will want the Fiji longhouse:p

We have been to the Poly 4 times - 3 Fiji's and a Samoa. Both great longhouses, good views, close to GCH and volacno pool. But if your at the Polynesian, your biggest decisian is over and it was a great one! You can't go wrong with any longhouse. We have never stayed in a lvc room so that our next step

Since we alays get the standard room(garden view, and not concierge) my favorite is Samoa first then Fiji.

We've stayed at the Poly 5 times so far. Four in Raratonga and once in Samoa. Both are considered garden views. We loved both but Samoa was better because we had a 3rd floor facing the volcano pool which also gave us a wonderful lagoon view. That is what I am requesting again with Raratonga as a back up.

I'm staying there for the first time this December and was wondering which longhouse to request. I thought people liked Tokelau. I think i'll request either Fiji or Samoa, though. -Steph

Last time we had samoa 1602, first floor volcano pool view, perfect as the other posters said. Close to everything and no the pool noise did not bother us, I heard the fireworks and elp music more than I heard the pool noise itself. We have also stayed in aeorotoroa, not by choice and we use to chose niuie until they changed it to a smoking bldg. I would pick either samoa or rarotonga, We also only request garden view rooms when we book.

I love the Nieu building. It is garden views and we have stayed here every time we are at the Polynesian. It is right outside the GCH and inbetween both the main pool and the quiet pool. It is a smoking building though, that doesn't bother us but it may bother others.
We have requested this building again for our December trip!!!

Joanie princess:

Another vote for Hawaii!! We stayed in room 2525 and love, love, loved it!

Ann:earsgirl:

This is my first time at the Poly, from the posts it seems
like I should fax my request for the Samoa or Fiji, are
both of these considered or have the garden view rooms
and are both non smoking?:)

On our one trip last month (OK, not extensive experience) we were in Tokelau which we found to be an ideal location. First floor overlooking the quiet pool. Easy walk to GCH and Volcano pool, plus very close to bus stop and laundry. Also on the TTC side of the resort, so a little shorter to walk to that. All in all, I don't think there's a tremendous advantage in one particular location versus another (unless you're talking about GV vs. LV). All the longhouses have good points and bad, and most of them should work for most vacation plans I'd think..... JMHO

Beth

We just got back and were in Tokelau room 3912. We had GV but that room had a wonderful view of the lagoon. That was our first time and we are going back. I'm going to request the same.

We always book a garden room - non-smoking and request a balcony or patio.

We've been to the Poly twice and both times we've stayed in Tokelau - and loved it. Great location! Side view of the castle, close to TTC and the GCH, quiet pool right beside the longhouse, and it's a short walk to the volcano pool. Also - all rooms have a balcony or patio.

We love it!

PamNC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter