For MyPoints users, you don't have to get the plastic card...

GADISNEYGIRL

<font color=red>Maelstromer!<br><font color=purple
Not necessarily, anyway. We decided to use our certificates to pay for our room, all we did was call Disney and give them the number that I received in my email (like a credit card number), with pertinent info: name, exp date, etc., and we were set. If you are planning to use them for rooms and/or tickets ahead of time, you should be able to do it this way, without paying the additional fee to get the card. Hope this helps someone!

Just want to put my 2 cents in:

I have found that mypoints is sending the webcertificates to my email within 1 week of order, that is fast and it's happened 4 times in the last month.

Accolades to mypoints for fast service!!

I also received mine in about a week. It was my first time, so I wasn't sure what to expect. Was pleased that it was so fast!

I'm a my pointer as well. I have never opted to use my points for webcertificates. I ususally get a rainforest gift cards. What do you use the certificates for. I just curious. Thanks

Originally posted by kbuck
I'm a my pointer as well. I have never opted to use my points for webcertificates. I ususally get a rainforest gift cards. What do you use the certificates for. I just curious. Thanks

Well, you can use them for anything/anywhere that Mastercard is used. It's a mastercard. Recently, I've been paying the electric bill since it's summer and EXTREMELY high.

Now, I'm going to just rack up some cash and try and save it for a trip to Disney in 2005. I'll either use it to pay for the vacation or I'll buy the actual mastercard (one time fee of $6.95) and use it as spending money, not sure yet.

I've been using these webcertificates for years now and I just love them.

I'm lucky that I rack up points very easily ordering from Office Depot for the office every month.

can you tell me what are mypoints how do you get them and what is the web address
maria

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter