for disney visa card holders who have cruised before...

trobert

Mouseketeer
this may be a stupid question but I'm filling out my documents for the cruise and on the payment authorization form do I check the Visa or the Disney Credit Card form of payment or both? It is a Visa Card but it is also the Disney Credit Card isn't it?

If you are speaking of the card issued by Bank One - then you would check VISA credit card.

Disney carries a separate credit card that does not have the VISA logo on it.

I think I checked disney credit card when I used the Bank one card and had no problems.

I guess it really doens't matter--I didn't know if you get some extra perk by checking the Disney Credit Card? No offense to you Mirel, I guess we were posting replies at the same time. I may even call to ask, but I bet is really doesn't matter.

Just make sure you still bring your cc, b/c they still need to physically see it when you check in.

They should be able to tell by the numbers. . . all Visa cards start with the number 4, Master Card 5. So, if you mark Disney Card but the number starts with 4, they will know it is actually a Visa card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter