For Chip 'n Dale Express

CarolMN

DVC Co-Moderator
Super Moderator
Just wanted to say thank you for all your helpful posts! I've learned a lot and really appreciate that you take the time to explain how the WDW Transportation systems work.

THANKS!!!

I second the motion! ;) Thanks, Tyler, it's always great to have an inside perspective!

*Blush*

It's my pleasure. :)

On a side note, I've gotten a bunch of emails asking for me to help contribute, or write some sort of transportation guide or whatnot... for those of you asking about them... I'll be more than willing to answer any questions... but as for me writing anything... I'm busy trying to create something like that for my own site. When (and if) I get it finished, you can be sure it will be posted. :)

I agree Well Done Tyler!!

I have printed out some of your answers to questions to keep in my folder of info. needed for my holiday. Very helpful!!

Thanks!
Claire:cool:

I, too, wanted to say thanks, Tyler, for all your help ! DH and I will be leaving soon with Jack, our grandson. I have also printed out some of your tips to carry with us. Of all the posts I've read I have found yours most helpful...clearly writen where even the 1st time visitor can understand ! So when will you be taking over Disney Trans ???:D

Originally posted by magic cruiser
So when will you be taking over Disney Trans ???:D

Nah... I have more fun driving and entertaining my guests on the way back to the resort. :D

Originally posted by Chip 'n Dale Express

Nah... I have more fun driving and entertaining my guests on the way back to the resort. :D

I was lucky enough to be on Tyler's bus on July 10th (I didn't know he was a DISer though) and it was the best bus ride we had during our 2 weeks there:D

With all my experience at WDW... promoting it as a wholesaler regional manager and selling it as an agency owner for so many years... You have provided me with info I did not know!

Impressive!

Thank you for your insights... and I look forward to that web site listing!

:::clap::: :::clap::: :::clap:::

Well Done!

Melissa:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter