For all you POP experts--what are the chances

disneymarathoner07

Mouseketeer
My family is going down and we will need 3 rooms in POP. Preferrably a Standard King and Double connecting and an adjoining whatever. My parents would be in the king and my family of 4 would be in the double connecting and then my sister and her new hubby would be in the adjoining whatever. I wanted my room and my parents room to be connecting so if my husband and myself wanted to do a late night magic hour my parents could simply open that door and keep an ear out on my girls. If that was our only request other than non smoking--what are the chances of it happening--we are going in value season if that makes a difference (which I think it would). Thanks for your input!! Amanda

My family came to Disney for Thanksgiving 2004 (during my Disney College Program) and had three rooms at POP. I believe the rooms which have a door between them only share a door with one other room. So... my parents had a king bed and it connected to my sister's room. My sister was in a standard double sharing the room with my other sister and her daughter. Then one room next door (which was not connected) was my brother and his son and my (then boyfriend) husband.
It worked out really well.
We have stayed at POP many times and they are wonderful. Let them know of your requests in advance and they will do everything they can to help you. When you check in also let them know you'd really appreciate if they can accommodate your request (and let them know if you are willing to wait a little longer - hang out by the pool or go to Downtown Disney). Usually people have a very "I want it now" attitude. They will appreciate your patience. You can leave all of your luggage and they will deliver it to your rooms when they are ready.
Good luck and have fun!!
PM me if you have any questions!!

Have you thought about booking with Grand Gatherings? I just booked 4 rooms for our family for Thanksgiving 2007. There will be 13 of us but in order to qualify for Grand Gatherings you only need 8 or more people. The real advantage to it is that they pretty much guarantee that you rooms will be together. The CM said when they pull the rooms they start with families with children that are getting 2 rooms and need them to connect and then they pull all the Grand Gatherings and last all other reservations. I even put a request to have our rooms connected. If you're interested you can call (407)WDW-MAGIC. Hope it helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter