For all you Phantom fans...

tinkerbelle22

<font color=red>I love trip reports<br><font color
Hola! I figure this might be something some true POTO lovers might like. It's an 80's music video of the actual song, "phantom of the opera" sung by the original Christine, Sarah Brightman, and one of the original Phantoms, Steve Harley. Now crank up the volume and listen really closely to the Phantom. Post what you think of his voice. Just curious...
PS: It might take a little while to load. When the screen comes up, just press play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=wo3qBxivsEY

Thank you sooooo much for the link!

Sarah's voice is very beautiful. :wizard:
The Phantom's voice (in this video) is very good...But, I believe that Gerard's voice holds a more deep, manly tone. I really do think that this Phantom did an awesome job..but, it's just something about Gerard... :cloud9: :lovestruc :love: :blush:

Plus, I also believe that The Phantom's voice is a little too high, and Sarah's sounds just a bit too old. :confused3

JMO, But I still think that they did a remarkable job! :)

The Dark Dancer said:
Thank you sooooo much for the link!

Sarah's voice is very beautiful. :wizard:
The Phantom's voice (in this video) is very good...But, I believe that Gerard's voice holds a more deep, manly tone. I really do think that this Phantom did an awesome job..but, it's just something about Gerard... :cloud9: :lovestruc :love: :blush:

Plus, I also believe that The Phantom's voice is a little too high, and Sarah's sounds just a bit too old. :confused3

JMO, But I still think that they did a remarkable job! :)

Couldn't have said it better myself!

Gotta admit that I too like Gerard better. :cloud9: I agree that his voice is a lot more deep and manly. But I do like this Phantom's voice too! Sara Brightman is also a great singer! I think her voicce is a little too deep for Christine's voice. But I enjoyed it! (didn't get to watch the whole thing yet, it never finishes downloading the whole movie.)

Great clip! I love it! Going to try and find it so I can download it onto my ipod!

EDIT: actually, the more I listen to it the more I am liking it! I've listened to it at least like 5 times (I know, Im such a loser lol) and now I like them a lot!!!

sarah has a beautiful voice, but I don't think that it is right for the part of Christine. and the phantom's voice is too high. He should have a deep voice. But the video is fantastic. I'll love that song no matter who's singing it. ;)

I agree with Sarah. The Phantom's voice was not manly enough (I personally liked Gerard's manly, gruff, untrained voice better), and Sarah Brightman had a lovely voice but sounded too old for the part. I loved watching the cool 80s video; I loved Raoul's hair! :rotfl2:

Daisymae26 said:
I agree with Sarah. The Phantom's voice was not manly enough (I personally liked Gerard's manly, gruff, untrained voice better), and Sarah Brightman had a lovely voice but sounded too old for the part. I loved watching the cool 80s video; I loved Raoul's hair! :rotfl2:

Raoul's hair looks like it was done in a mullet! lol :rotfl2:

(I personally liked Gerard's manly, gruff, untrained voice better)

Amen... :love: :lovestruc :cloud9: :blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter