• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"For a limited time, DVC members can enjoy savings on annual passes"

Guides and all mailings are paid for with dues.

Allowing us to opt out would save additional money for the more important things like a website that works.

:earsboy: Bill
I see it differently. I think Disney could improve the DVC website with some of their Billion dollar profits, much of which is driven by DVC. I'm not worried about any financial strain that mailing a decent guide would put on Disney.

I see it differently. I think Disney could improve the DVC website with some of their Billion dollar profits, much of which is driven by DVC. I'm not worried about any financial strain that mailing a decent guide would put on Disney.

That would be nice but DVC pays for everything that legally Disney can make us pay for and I mean everything.

If it's DVC marketing related, Disney pays usually, when they can charge it to DVC, they do.

:earsboy: Bill

Just thought I'd update.,
I order my passes and selected reg. Shipping.
They arrived today, I received EXCHANGE VOUCHERS!
It's clearly label that they are exchange vouchers.
So for those of you still wanting vouchers, this is the way to do it.

One question:
On the vouchers is listed location to exchange.
MK is not one of them???
It's states: Hollywood studio, Epcot, anmail kingdom, and ticket transportation center at magic kingdom

It's no biggie just kinda odd

One question:
On the vouchers is listed location to exchange.
MK is not one of them???
It's states: Hollywood studio, Epcot, anmail kingdom, and ticket transportation center at magic kingdom

This is because the "Ticket Booth" for Magic Kingdom is at the TTC, that is why you can't do it at MK itself.

This is because the "Ticket Booth" for Magic Kingdom is at the TTC, that is why you can't do it at MK itself.
I've done it at the guest services right outside the gates. In fact, one time years ago the cm was having a problem with the printer. We were not in a big hurry, we had just arrived and only went to see Spectromagic and fireworks, thinking everything would be crowded that night (Saturday night). It took about 15 minutes to get it fixed and without asking the cm gave us 3 instant fastpasses each! On a night that was very crowded, they were gold.

I've done it at the guest services right outside the gates. In fact, one time years ago the cm was having a problem with the printer. We were not in a big hurry, we had just arrived and only went to see Spectromagic and fireworks, thinking everything would be crowded that night (Saturday night). It took about 15 minutes to get it fixed and without asking the cm gave us 3 instant fastpasses each! On a night that was very crowded, they were gold.

I've done many pass upgrades and exchanges at this window too.
I'll also add Downtown Disney has a large desk in the area that connects two stores indoors that can handle some of the more difficult transactions. I've never done APs here, but if you're headed to DTD your first evening, why not give them a try?

We've done AP's at DTD. Sounds like the exchange vouchers just list the ticket booth locations and not any of the GS locations but you can exchange them at any of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter