• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

For $2 Billion Disney could have built 16 major attractions instead of fast pass+

It's true that new E Tickets are few and far between of late. Hopefully, Avatar Land and/or Star Wars Land will have a true E Ticket.

I don't have a problem with 7DMT, it's fine. I have a problem with it being characterized as "revolutionary" or an E-ticket attraction. It's a nice addition to NFL, period.
When my family goes in April, we will not go on the ride. I love watching it, but IMO it's just not worth the FP+ or a long wait. If the SB is short, we'll go.

That's your call, but if you have kids, I would highly recommend booking at least one FP+ for Mine Train. It has, by far, the longest wait in the entire park, and I doubt that will change by April. If you get your FP+ reservations early in the day, you could then get a fourth or fifth for other rides.

You could also consider checking the SB during the Electrical Parade.

It's true that new E Tickets are few and far between of late. Hopefully, Avatar Land and/or Star Wars Land will have a true E Ticket.
Everyone keeps talking about Star Wars Land like it's a done deal. But as far as I know nothing has been announced, except when Bob Iger mentioned, " Star Wars would have a presence in the parks" What parks? Paris, Shanghai, Tokyo? No one knows. All I've seen happening is attraction closures at DHS. No Star Wars announcements.

Everyone keeps talking about Star Wars Land like it's a done deal. But as far as I know nothing has been announced, except when Bob Iger mentioned, " Star Wars would have a presence in the parks" What parks? Paris, Shanghai, Tokyo? No one knows. All I've seen happening is attraction closures at DHS. No Star Wars announcements.

Yeah, they are definitely testing our patience.

I hear that major announcements for DHS are coming early in the new year. I don't know if that's rumor or fact.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter