Footbrawl Game

The NFL determined there was no evidence that he used it. To falsely claim that to try and get yourself a reduced suspension all the while claiming you're not doing such is duplicitous and rather despicable.

In terms of your examples I don't think they would assign the description of slashing if a hockey player used the hockey stick like the football player used the helmet. Like imagine a hockey player going and beating up a player with their hockey stick. That's not the same IMO as in play contact like slashing is usually applied to so I would hope a more severe look was done on that if that occurred.
Actually yes they would. It's still slashing. But instead of a 2 minute minor It would then become a 5 minute major and likely ejection or a 10 minute major and all but assured ejection and all but assured game misconduct.

In this video the slasher got a 2 minute minor for the first one, then a 5 minute major and ejection for the subsequent penalty. I think they slapped a game misconduct on as well.

Last edited:

The NFL determined there was no evidence that he used it. To falsely claim that to try and get yourself a reduced suspension all the while claiming you're not doing such is duplicitous and rather despicable.

Actually yes they would. It's still slashing. But instead of a 2 minute minor It would then become a 5 minute major and likely ejection or a 10 minute major and all but assured ejection and all but assured game misconduct.

In this video the slasher got a 2 minute minor for the first one, then a 5 minute major and ejection for the subsequent penalty. I think they slapped a game misconduct on as well.
I'll take your word for it, post is months old at this point 😁

I'll take your word for it, post is months old at this point 😁

Was that a hint hint hint? .
Well it is old but not quite old enough for the zombies yet. The pollster mobile did run into a couple near this thread.

Guess I'll have to wash that zombie stuff off the front. But we only poll when we have enough to be 100% accurate. And as you know we, like the Star and the Enquirer, check our polls, double check them, and when we're done with that, check em again.

Last edited:
Was that a hint hint hint? .
Well it is old but not quite old enough for the zombies yet. The pollster mobile only ran into a couple near this thread. And we only poll when we have enough to be 100% accurate. And as you know we, like the Star and the Enquirer, check our polls, double check them, and when we're done with that, check em again.
lol no it wasn't a hint it's just too old for me to remember what the flow of conversation was so I'll take your word on what you're saying :)

Actually, the media assumed that Miles meant a racial slur, but the talk when that story came out was that it wasn't racial, but sexual orientation instead. Not that it matters in the grand scheme of things, except to point out that when Miles mentions that objectionable things were said in the fight, it was automatically assumed that it was racial.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter