Foolish Mortals, The travels of Truck 999, The HDT.

Yea, i forgot exactly what i was doing. Maybe adding on the new power toung jack, and the wire ring didn't fit over the fitting, so i figured i could drill it out and make it a horseshoe fitting and next thing i know, zapp. Lol. Just goes to show you need 3 hands for some stuff or just another person to say , hey that might not be such a great idea. Zip ties would work also. Lol.

So camping this year is looking good so far. April have a trip scheduled. Month of May we have 3 weekends scheduled, Dismeet in June, then maybe last weekend (rest of June off limits covid quarantine after being out of state). July has nothing as of yet, Aug and Sep each one trip so far. So we are doing some camping this year.....hope my grass does not grow.

I hear you on the lawn care. Between race weekends and camping I am going to have to do most of my mowing after work. I guess its time to put a light bar on the zero turn.

Thats why i dont do a garden anymore. Come home after a week and everything is eaither dead, or the animils eat it all.

Funny thing you mention with lights. I was just looking for some lower work lights on the truck to put below the bumper for when I backup in the dark and working out my plan to add those white LED to the underside of the RV by the wheels and rear overhang of the RV to help with night parking.

I plan to have some gravel work done on the driveway, adding some width and putting gravel over the dirt that no longer grows grass with the RV parked there.

So some camping prep going on. Changed the bathroom faucet, to something that I can actually get my hands under.
153180571_3984342051587414_1193940003480723455_n.jpg

It is a waterfall faucet with a little longer spout, hoping it will do a good job for us. 28 out today, sunny, but windchill is about 14. So still a bit cool out there. Maybe some snow on Monday, then warming up for next week. Hoping that will be it for the year.

So this thread was created three years ago, and has served us well, but it is time to bring it to a close. The October Dismeet was the last trip for Foolish Mortals.
After that trip there was a lot of discussion, and we wanted to be able to hit the local State Parks. Something that was tough to do in our 43ft trailer. So we said we would start looking at different options and finally decided to move to a Class A.
Some serious consultation with @tigger92662 and @Stratman50th, we began our search. It was not easy especially during the covid lock down, with travel restrictions, keeping us from going to pick up a unit. So in December we found a unit locally and put a deposit on it. It would be February before we were able to trade in our trailer and pick up the new to us Class A.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!