Mickey rice crispy treats
Mickey coconut and chocolate it candy
Giant Turkey legs
Mickey ice cream cookie sandwich
Mickey shortbread cookies
Dole whip
Mickey lollypops
:thumbsup2

Actually just found out last week that they make dole whip 15 mins from me :)

Yes, I found out from these boards that they have dole pineapple whip available at Peachwave yogurt stores. My son went down this evening to try it.

Turkey legs are available in many theme parks and fairs. Dole Whips are available at the Dole Plantation in Hawaii.

Hmmm... I'd be hard pressed to come up with something you absolutely cannot get anywhere else, at least in some form. A PP gave a list of many Mickey-shaped items, but those same things are readily available anywhere in non-Mickey shapes. So to me that's different from something you can ONLY get at Disney. (And my off-property Hampton Inn in Orlando last weekend had a Mickey waffle iron for make-your-own waffles at breakfast!)

Interested to see what others come up with!

How about Pop Century Tie Dye Cheesecake?

pop-cheesecake.jpg

I have yet to find anyplace that has shaved ice like the Kaki Gori, the flavor itself is outstanding to me...
to some Disney is the only place to get a Dole Whip, we have no places around here that sell it..j/s

How about Tonga Toast from the Polynesian?

And, shaved ice like Kaki Gori can be found throughout Hawaii and in Los Angeles' Little Tokyo area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter