Food & Wine Fest questions

hmgray95

DIS Veteran
DH and I are hoping to make a quick trip in Oct for the F&W Fest. I know that they normally release the details on the events the last week of July, but do they post what countries/states will have booths at that time as well? If so, do they also post what the menu offerings will be? This is going to have to be a fairly quick trip thanks to work schedules and the fact that we don't want to burden DSIL with our two kids for too many days, and it would be great if we could know the menus in advance so that we can map out what we want to try and not waste a bunch of time booth hopping.

Kind of a new ball game this year. Bits and pieces up on Disneys website.

Even if you don't know in advance, just grab the book at the turnstile when you get there. Everything will be listed, give it a quick review and off you go.
There aren't that many booths so you really don't have to worry about wasting time.

Go to allears.net. I thought I read all of the info on that site in the past few weeks. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!