Your photos are fabulous! I love you all putting a hex on everyone on Pirates. Sounds like you had great craic with all the other guests and castmembers. Love it when everyone is happy and joins in the fun.
I can totally see why that castle photo makes a great screensaver. Beautiful!

Regarding the AP group- some people are just mean. Best not to play with them. I’ll say nought else (but I could).

I love your Sanderson sisters costumes! So fun and creative. :goodvibes

Your breakfast choices sound yummy, and it's nice that you were able to try something new. I know when you go to Disney, it's really hard to break away from what you usually get. It can be a risk, paying Disney prices for something you might not like, but I'm glad it worked out well for you three.

Your photos are fabulous! I love you all putting a hex on everyone on Pirates. Sounds like you had great craic with all the other guests and castmembers. Love it when everyone is happy and joins in the fun.
I can totally see why that castle photo makes a great screensaver. Beautiful!

Regarding the AP group- some people are just mean. Best not to play with them. I’ll say nought else (but I could).

We really did have a lot of fun with each other and others.

I have learned my lesson with the AP FB.

I love your Sanderson sisters costumes! So fun and creative. :goodvibes

Your breakfast choices sound yummy, and it's nice that you were able to try something new. I know when you go to Disney, it's really hard to break away from what you usually get. It can be a risk, paying Disney prices for something you might not like, but I'm glad it worked out well for you three.

Thank you!

Breakfast was a nice change. We could only do this with "just the girls". Dennis doesn't like to deviate from his norm too much. I have to work really hard to get him to try new stuff. Did you try anything new this triip?

Joining in on the fun! We were in Disney in November 2020 and the masks did make for a warmer/hotter trip. But, we got used to them and were in our happy place. You ladies look so cute in your Sanderson Sisters outfits!

Joining in on the fun! We were in Disney in November 2020 and the masks did make for a warmer/hotter trip. But, we got used to them and were in our happy place. You ladies look so cute in your Sanderson Sisters outfits!

:welcome:Lisa!

I've been trying to get caught up on your new report. I'm only on page 2 and you're just arriving.

Thanks for the compliment on our outfits, we really did have fun doing this.

I'm going to think positively for you. I'm going to believe that they make it.
Thanks. :) I'll take all the positivity I can get!
we had stored our huge ears in the locker
Lucky. My huge ears are permanently attached to my head.
I got a lot of positive feedback but some not so nice and I'll leave it at that.
😠 Not cool. What on Earth could anyone say that was negative? The fact that you guys looked great? Had great costumes?
:sad2:

I don't get it. Sorry that happened to you.
1659319194755.png
Love the itty bitty back packs. :goodvibes
While we were in line Michelle posted a little video.
:rotfl2: I love it! More than ever, I want to meet you all some day.
And of course we took our traditional first ride selfie.
But of course! And a nice one, at that. :)
The CM took lots of photos and then just took some of me because I looked the most wenchy.
:lmao:
You can't dress up for Halloween and not take a photo with The Hitch-hiking Ghosts.
::yes::
While waiting I grabbed this photo and it's still my screen saver and count down photo.
I can see why. :)
Danielle got the fresh fruit Waffle sandwich,
They all sound good... but for breakfast, I think I'd pick that one. (Assuming it's the round waffle in the top right corner of the photo?)
After breakfast we did some shopping in Memento Mori.
I love that place. Even if I rarely buy anything there.
Danielle had reached her limit with the heat and did not join us.
Oh dear.
Danielle down! Danielle down!
It became a running joke that "Danielle can't hang".
:rolleyes:
She was the youngest and should have been able to take more than us.
Them young'uns ain't as tough as us grown ups.
We really worried about when she went back and it was the heat of summer and she was outside. I will say in the end she did really well and by the end of her DCP in Epcot she had a nice tan and muscles.
Glad she did well. :)
Poor Danielle.
1659321332742.png
Oh, man. She looks done.
While she was gone a lady with a stroller stopped to comment on our costumes and ask where Sarah was. We explained that she had run off to chase the parade.
:laughing:
Danielle did not share her photos to I don't have them but she was stopped by the same lady.
No way! :laughing:
When we approached the CM in front of the entrance arch he asked where Sarah was too. Lots of jokes about how flighty she is was made while we waited for her and once she got back in line.
:goodvibes
I think our HM ride photo is one of my favorites.
It's great! I love it!
We still have more fun to share.
Can't wait!

Thanks. :) I'll take all the positivity I can get!

:thumbsup2

Lucky. My huge ears are permanently attached to my head.

My Dad has the same issue.

Not cool. What on Earth could anyone say that was negative? The fact that you guys looked great? Had great costumes?
:sad2:

I don't get it. Sorry that happened to you.

The majority of the comments were positive and I have another tidbit to add to the trip report concerning that photo that is positive.

Love the itty bitty back packs.

Thanks! We love our Disney bags. We took a photo pass picture with out backs turned last October just to show the bags.

I love it! More than ever, I want to meet you all some day.

Thank you! We want to meet you too!

But of course! And a nice one, at that. :)

Thanks!

They all sound good... but for breakfast, I think I'd pick that one. (Assuming it's the round waffle in the top right corner of the photo?)

Yes you are correct. It was really good.

I love that place. Even if I rarely buy anything there.

Same. I do think Michelle got Jimmy some socks while we were there.

Oh, man. She looks done.

She really was. This was a very hot trip. We needed lots of breaks.

Yes way! Guest interaction was really great.
It's great! I love it!

No where near as good as yours, but good for us.

Can't wait!

Hopefully more soon.

Following along! Loving all the pictures- your costumes (and ears!) are amazing! 👏 Also whoever had anything negative to say in that facebook group..... can kick rocks. You guys are adorable.

My Dad has the same issue.
Ear brothers. ::yes::
The majority of the comments were positive and I have another tidbit to add to the trip report concerning that photo that is positive.
All of the comments should have been positive. IMHO.
Thanks! We love our Disney bags. We took a photo pass picture with out backs turned last October just to show the bags.
:thumbsup2
Thank you! We want to meet you too!
:goodvibes
Same. I do think Michelle got Jimmy some socks while we were there.
Socks... hmmm.... (wheels begin turning...)
She really was. This was a very hot trip. We needed lots of breaks.
I'm sure when I go in August it won't be too bad.

Right?

Right????

Right???????????????
No where near as good as yours, but good for us.
As good or better! Really like it. :)

Following along! Loving all the pictures- your costumes (and ears!) are amazing! 👏 Also whoever had anything negative to say in that facebook group..... can kick rocks. You guys are adorable.
:welcome:Happy to have you along.

Thanks for the costume and ears comments.

Most of the FB comments were positive and supportive. I chose the ignore the bad ones. We were having too much fun.

All of the comments should have been positive. IMHO.
I like you opinion but I do understand "free will" and "free speech".
Socks... hmmm.... (wheels begin turning...)

Totally something you would enjoy.

I'm sure when I go in August it won't be too bad.

Right?

Right????

Right???????????????
I'm sorry but it will be much worse. But you know this, you've gone in August before, right?

Boo to You! MK-Friday October 9, 2020

After we finished our spooky ride on HM we decided it was time for some more shopping. Actually all Michelle really wanted to do on this trip was shop. She has just visited the parks over Labor Day weekend with Jimmy and the kids and didn't get much time to shop, so she needed to make up for what she missed. I can't go to Disney without getting an ornament, so of course we needed to go to Ye Old Christmas Shoppe. This was back when they really limited the number of people in the stores so we had to wait in line. Danielle and I waiting while Michelle took some photos of the area. It's amazing to look back and see how uncrowded it was. I love that this first picture is of some buildings I learned some interesting facts about when I did my Keys to the Kingdom tour in April of this year. I'm not going to disclose those now.

1659916538394.png

1659916635072.png
1659916678706.png
1659916718003.png
I learned a lot about this tree too.
1659916765102.png
Here we are waiting our turn to get into the store.
1659916818231.png
We shopped around and then got in line to check out. Right about that time we heard the magic sound of another cavalcade coming. Michelle and Danielle ran right outside the store while I stayed and paid.

This ended up being the best cavalcade yet because it was the Halloween Mickey and Friends. The girls got several acknowledgements from the CMs in the parade. I missed all the fun but I do have my ornament.
1659917222839.png

1659917257032.png

This guy liked their costumes.
1659917320464.png
And this one.
1659917357350.png

More photos to share.

This lady liked their costumes too.

1659917575093.png
1659917601897.png

1659917635304.png

Not too long after this cavalcade the Princesses came. The area between Frontierland and Liberty Square really is a great place to catch them. I think we had taken a bathroom break in the restrooms between Frontierland and Adventureland and walked right out to the Pricesses.

1659917836665.png
1659917871949.png

1659917910495.png1659917937164.png

1659917975637.png1659918017588.png
1659918050897.png

It was almost time for us to check into CRT for our lunch but we had a few more minutes so of course we took photos of the castle.

In the next post.

The castle was so pretty and this was even before the 50th decorations. I also got some more of the Halloween decorations.
1659918307170.png

1659918333792.png

1659918374881.png1659918401126.png

We walked up the side and through the castle to check in.
1659918483045.png

Looking back down Main Street.
1659918536116.png

1659918586443.png
1659918617991.png
Danielle was ready for her first trip back to the Castle.
1659918697574.png

Next update will be our lunch.

I like you opinion but I do understand "free will" and "free speech".
Everyone is entitled to their opinion... not everyone needs to share their opinion.
I'm sorry but it will be much worse. But you know this, you've gone in August before, right?
Yup. I was kidding, I do know it'll be a bit... toasty.

1659931536552.png
Actually all Michelle really wanted to do on this trip was shop.
I guess having just been there, I can understand that.
didn't get much time to shop, so she needed to make up for what she missed.
Girl's gotta do, what a girl's gotta do.
I learned some interesting facts about when I did my Keys to the Kingdom tour in April of this year. I'm not going to disclose those now.
:laughing:
Vanessa: "I have some cool info! And I'm not going to tell you."
I learned a lot about this tree too.
::yes::
Know about that one.
Here we are waiting our turn to get into the store.
1659916818231.png
Generation gap in a single photo.
Michelle and Danielle ran right outside the store while I stayed and paid.
If you'd all run out, you might've been banned.
The girls got several acknowledgements from the CMs in the parade.
:)
This guy liked their costumes.
1659917320464.png
Like all three photos, but this one's my fave.
I love the Halloween decorations. :)
Next update will be our lunch.
Standing by. :)

I'm sure it's hard to remember a time when the streets in the MK weren't packed with people!

How awesome the girls got to see the Halloween cavalcade and that so many performers acknowledged their awesome costumes.

Yup. I was kidding, I do know it'll be a bit... toasty.

1659931536552.png

Not burnt, more like melting.

Vanessa: "I have some cool info! And I'm not going to tell you."

So much cool info! I want to got back and do it again.

Know about that one.

Do you know where the tree came from?

If you'd all run out, you might've been banned.

Most definitely.

Like all three photos, but this one's my fave.
Me too!

I love the Halloween decorations. :)
Me too! When we went back last the decoration were much better.

Standing by. :)

Thank you for sticking with us.

You only have one more week! Are you getting excited?

I'm sure it's hard to remember a time when the streets in the MK weren't packed with people!

I'm looking back at these photos and really missing the low crowds. Of course when we were there we thought it was too crowded. I think it was all the lines that were spaced out and running into the walkways and just not being comfortable being around that many people.

How awesome the girls got to see the Halloween cavalcade and that so many performers acknowledged their awesome costumes.

They loved it!

Not burnt, more like melting.
im-melting-wicked-witch.gif
So much cool info! I want to got back and do it again.
And not tell us again! :laughing:
Do you know where the tree came from?
No! I guess I don't know the whole story after all.
Me too! When we went back last the decoration were much better.
Can't wait. :goodvibes
You only have one more week! Are you getting excited?
Oh, yes!

We found out how bad the lighting was in the bathroom as we all tried to get ready. I think we would have made it for rope drop if we hadn't stopped to make this fun little video in the hallway outside the room
I love that video!
We then walked back down Main Street and put the huge ears in our locker. We did handmake the ears and they were really cute but way too big to wear all day.
You guys look adorable! Your costumes are so creative and fun!
In true Sanderson Sister tradition, we did try to put a hex on everyone.
Great picture!
We had time for 1 more ride before lunch and the line for Haunted Mansion was not ever going to get shorter. Because of the spacing the line was all along the water so we took the opportunity to take some lovely photos.
Beautiful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter