Just catching up here! Love your costumes so much, but I'm sure they were hot to wear, especially with the masks. What a great start to your day!

In true Sanderson Sister tradition, we did try to put a hex on everyone.
1659319678759.png
Love it.

Everything was really good! We were not disappointed with anything we got.
Sleepy Hallow never disapoints.

She was the youngest and should have been able to take more than us.
Seriously. But the youngest can be the weakest... My youngest sister is the weakest link for sure.

I think our HM ride photo is one of my favorites.
1659322173122.png
I can't believe you all 3 fit in the car!

Danielle was ready for her first trip back to the Castle.
I hope it wasn't bitter sweet at the time.

Michelle had learned on her Labor Day trip how important it was to have a good sit down meal where you could relax and take off the masks.
This is always true but back then, I can image it was extra important.

The CMs all have the earpieces in so they're able to communicate and get the word out she was there.
lIke a celebrity!

Her friend K was working she came out to say hello.
1661023572856.png
I love it.

Danielle really liked working with Eddy, he treated her like a kid sister. She had missed telling him goodbye when Covid shut the parks down due to him visiting him home in Venezuela and having to quarantine when he came back. Eddy let her take a look at what tables and servers where available to see what she wanted. She didn't know any of the servers working but she did find a table on the window. We had to wait a bit but it was worth it.
This is so cute! I love it.

Danielle had finally turned 21 over the summer so she could enjoy the wine too.
Woo Hoo!

This will close out this chapter but we still have more to share from this day.
I found my way back!!! I got behind on everyones reports, but I found my way back!

Floods of memories come back to me reading your post at CRT with your daughters! Andi and I have had several very special meals here, including her 18th Birthday celebration 🎉
It looks like a nice relaxing meal and a time to visit with your beautiful daughters!

What a touching memory. :hug:

This meal was just what we needed.

How fun for Danielle to get to go back to where she used to work and say hello to some friends. Has she gone back since? I know she's over at DHS now, so I wasn't sure how often she ventures into the MK now.

Oh gosh, I'm sure the bathroom ordeal was so confusing. I probably would have walked out if I had seen the urinals. :rotfl:

Did the shoulder fan thingy work at all? Would you recommend? I saw several and was curious.
(And she sure looks happy to get out from the heat!)
We let Danielle do the honors of checking us in.
Awww. :)
Her friend K was working she came out to say hello.
Nice!
She was then treated to visit from Eddy. He was one of her favorite coordinators.
Even better. :)
she did find a table on the window. We had to wait a bit but it was worth it.
Nice. We didn't have a window table, but were happy enough with our table.
I'm going to warn you now that I did not get photos of all the food, only my food.
What?!?!?!?!?!?
It was heaven to sit down, take off our masks and have some refreshing water.
I bet. I can't imagine tackling that heat with masks on.
Nice photo of the three of you. :)
Cinderella's Royal Table is a prix fix menu.
Found that out more by accident. I don't remember pre-paying, although I must have.
Very nice photo of them. :)
I had the correct door but when I entered and looked around there were urinals on the wall along with stalls. I hurried and finished up before I was found to be in the wrong room.
:laughing: Just a wee bit disconcerting???
It was Castle Salad -hearty mixed greens, toasted pumpkin seeds, Riesling-marinated golden raisins, pink lady apples and maple-balsamic vinaigrette.
That sounds really good. Not the salad the we got, for sure.
We all got the same desert, The Clock Strikes Twelve
DD got that one.
Danielle showed us the proper way to break it open.
There's a proper way to open it??
She got a kick out of them telling her the the buzz was that the Sanderson Sisters were eating there.
:laughing:

How fun for Danielle to get to go back to where she used to work and say hello to some friends. Has she gone back since? I know she's over at DHS now, so I wasn't sure how often she ventures into the MK now.

She hasn't been back there to eat but she has stopped in. We ran into one of her old co-workers best friends in DHS when I was there in April. She was friends with Danielle through her old co-worker.

Oh gosh, I'm sure the bathroom ordeal was so confusing. I probably would have walked out if I had seen the urinals. :rotfl:

It was so confusing. o_O

Did the shoulder fan thingy work at all? Would you recommend? I saw several and was curious.
(And she sure looks happy to get out from the heat!)

It did work. We just kept forgetting to recharge them.

Nice. We didn't have a window table, but were happy enough with our table.

Did you enjoy your meal?

What?!?!?!?!?!?

I know, bad trip reporter.

Nice photo of the three of you. :)

Thank you!

Found that out more by accident. I don't remember pre-paying, although I must have.

I sure hope you did.

Very nice photo of them. :)

I agree!

Just a wee bit disconcerting???

Totally.

That sounds really good. Not the salad the we got, for sure.

It was good. How was yours?

DD got that one.

Did she like it?

There's a proper way to open it??

You have to whack it.

Just a little life update before I post the next installment.

Danielle has been living the adult life. She has switched her driver's license to Florida. We're hoping to put the car in her name in December. She works long shifts so she hasn't been playing in the parks as much. She spends her days off doing adulting, cleaning, grocery shopping and washing clothes. She is going to be taking her very first adult vacation without her parents in a little over a week. She and 3 friends R, S, and T are all going to Disneyland! I'm jealous but also very happy for her. We have never been so this is a big deal. They are staying with T's family who live nearby. R's family will be there too. They are coming for D23 Expo too. They plan on doing the parks and a few things in the area. I can't wait to see what they do. I have actually met all 3 of her friends when I went in April and they are all great kid-adults. We spent some more time with T when we went back in June. Danielle has meet all of their parents too. T and R work parking at AK and S works photopass at DHS. S did a professional internship at the same time as Danielle and I can't remember what exactly it was but when she finished there wasn't a job open so she took what she could get. I know her internship has something to do with special events.

Danielle has also put in for a vacation the last weekend of October to finally come home. It hasn't been approved yet so send good thoughts.

We finally booked our trip to visit Danielle before Christmas. We pulled the trigger when the AP rates dropped. We really wanted to go for Dominic's 1st birthday but there was absolutely nothing for the first week and a half in December. We really wanted an AOA family suite but there was nothing there or anywhere. What is going on during that time frame? We ended up booking the Saturday after Thanksgiving through the 1st. Dennis and I may stay a day or 2 later to get the car in her name and take care of some other things. We had to book the only option we had which was a cabin at Ft. Wilderness. We're actually really happy to try something new but I'm really worried about the only 1 bathroom situation. I do like that it has a separate bedroom and the kids are going to love the bunk beds. It has a full kitchen but we don't plan on cooking. Having a full fridge and microwave with be great. Jimmy will only be with us for 3 nights so that might help some. We have always wanted to do the Chip n Dale campfire sing a long so we will finally have a real shot to do it. I'm also looking forward to seeing the Electric Water Pageant. I'm still trying to work out how to get around and still considering renting a golf cart. Dennis and I will drive down but Michelle, Jimmy and the kids are flying. We have less that 90 days to plan our getaway. There is so much to do at Ft. Wilderness and so little time. We won't be doing a Christmas Party or the Candlelight Processional. I think they would both be pretty hard with Dominic. We haven't told the kids we're going but we have said we would be going in the future. John Paul has only 2 requests. He wants Blue Milk and doesn't want to ride Slinky Dog. He still has memories from their Labor Day weekend trip from 2020.

I have to hit the sack now but hope to have another installment tomorrow night.

Crossing my fingers that Danielle’s holidays are approved 🤞. I’m sure you can’t wait to have her home and to visit her in Florida too. The cabins look fun and there is loads for kids to do at FW so I’m sure you will all have a great time 😊

Exciting news! It'll be interesting to hear how Danielle likes Disneyland - it's very different but so charming and really has a "Walt" feel to it. And I definitely like some of the rides better there.

We stayed in a FW cabin years ago, I think my youngest was 3 or 4?? We really liked it - very calm and peaceful after crazy days in the parks. Since we drove that trip, we didn't rent the golf cart, just used our car to get around the resort. The layout of the cabin is great and gives extra room when you have a bigger family and really we liked that - and there's the deck outside too which added to the space. And it's great not having any noisy neighbors. The murphy bed was super comfortable too!

DH and I are headed back for just a quick weekend trip in a couple of weeks and we were just going to hang at the resort (booked Saratoga Springs for the first time!) but I caved and bought a one-day ticket for Epcot. Figured that would be a good choice for an adults only day, with F&W festival going on. Really looking forward to a Disney fix, even though it will be short.

We were seated at a table by the beautiful windows with a view of Fantasyland.

That's a perfect table. I've been to CRT a couple times and have only been sat in the center of the room. We actually really liked our food there last year and all think it's much better than BOG, even though it's a little more.

We ended up booking the Saturday after Thanksgiving through the 1st. Dennis and I may stay a day or 2 later to get the car in her name and take care of some other things.

Yay! We are going right after you, 12/3-12/10. I know it's a super busy time for DVC but I'm not sure why all the resorts would be booked?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter