Food Processor Recommendations

Belle2667

Ah, Disney, where the magic never stops!
Hi -

I'm looking at purchasing a food processsor for myself. I currently have a mini-one that is just an attachment to my blender. While it works well, it is way too small.

Does anyone have one that they love? hate?

I'm thinking I might be able to find a good deal between now and the post-Christmas sales.

TIA!

I adore my Kitchenaid! I have had it for years and literally use it at least once a day! It has changed my life! It is also very durable.

We have a Cuisinart that has to be over 20 years old and still runs great.

I have a Black and Decker and really like it. It was much cheaper than my Mini Cuisinart and it works just as well.

I used to use mine a lot - especially before you could get shredded cheese at a reasonable price. I kept buying the cheaper ones and would burn them out in about a year.

I switched to Cuisinart. My sister has my old one (I upgraded at one point) and it is still working about 25 years later.

I also have a kitchenaid - so far it's been terrific too.

I have a red Cuisinart that matches my mixer and I love it!

Another Cuisinart fan here. Mine is at least 10 years old and it runs like a charm. I think mine is an 11 or 12 cup size. I almost got a smaller one and am so thankful that I went with the bigger size.

Thanks so much.

I was reading up on the Kitchenaid and the Cuisinart. Sometimes I think the reviews are not really reviews, but employees of the companies writing about a product.

I know the DIS will always give it to you like it is and I appreciate the responses. Thanks!

I have the Kitchen Aid and it works great. You can't go wrong with Cuisinart either - my mother's lasted forever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter