Food Options will being in CP

DisneyHotDog

Mouseketeer
Is there a Cafe that the employees can eat in during there dinner or lunch breaks? I am not a big fan of cooking and brown bagging it so I am wondering what my options are.

Is there a Cafe that the employees can eat in during there dinner or lunch breaks? I am not a big fan of cooking and brown bagging it so I am wondering what my options are.

Every park has at least one main cafeteria (i believe MK has two..?) and there are break rooms with vending machine's all over, including ones that take debit cards! Every main cafeteria has a Subway, a couple hot food sections, and I believe a salad bar. However sometimes they may not be easy to get to during your 30. There is one, maybe two spots where I work (of the like 15 locations I have) that make it easy for me to get to the cafeteria, otherwise I bring my own food. Also, it can get expensive really fast. So I bring sandwiches, pre-packaged apples with peanut butter dip, wheat thins, fig newtons, etc. It's not too hard to bring your own lunch (not too much work) and is way cheaper! :)

Was the salad bar terribly expensive if you can remember? Also, which park did you work at?

Was the salad bar terribly expensive if you can remember? Also, which park did you work at?

You know, it doesn't seem that expensive. I only get to eat there like once a month, but I can run in tmw and check it out. I can get a whole plate full of salad (and there's lots of stuff to choose from, spinach, kidney beans, chick-peas, carrot slices, and more. Even humus!) and the one plate will be just over $5 and it will just about fill me up. :) And I am currently a Photopass CP in EPCOT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter