food court at CBR

streudel423

*.:Over-Grown Disney Kid:.*
Just wondering how the food court selection at CBR is. (seem to get more responses on this board). We were very dissapointed with the food at AKL. Thanks!

CBR and PO are the two best food courts on property IMHO

We stayed at the CBR in May and really liked the food court. We had breakfast there each day and even had a few lunches.

Stayed there 3 times, ate breakfast there every day of our stay and it was very good. Ate dinner there once and it was just ok..regular counter service stuff.

We had lunch at AK, the CS place I think it is Mara and it was terrible

We plan to stay at AKL next time and I already knew we'd miss the food court from CBR. Great variety, size seating, etc. CMs were knowlegable and made sure we got the full package for our CS credits too. Get ready to be delighted, still CS food, but a great improvement over what you experienced at AKL.

For our next stay we had booked WL, but Roaring Forks really "scared" me and I think Mara is at least a step ahead there. We are vegetarians, fish OK, and RF had A veggie sandwich, cold at that. :scared1: Mara has a shrimp meal, multiple pizzas, falafel as well as soup and salad. RF is tiny and Mara has more space, both are probably too small, but Mara should be the lesser of two evils.

I hope you enjoyed AKL and took advantage of the TS places there, despite the drawbacks of Mara. We've been to Boma and will make a return visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter