Food Bucket Lists

StarWarsMomofGirls!

DIS Veteran
Hello! I am planning a couple upcoming trips to WDW and I thought I would start an ongoing list of Bucket List for me to use when I finally get back to the world! I would love suggestions in all categories:

I would love lots of suggestions!

Last edited:
Snacks Bucket List

This is where I need the most help! I always get overwhelmed when I get to Disney and totally forget about all the yummy food I want to try! I am going to add to this list with pics when I come across them, and add to the list as needed!

Hollywood Studios:
Carrot Cake Cookie Sandwich

2 Carrot Cake soft cookies with Cream Cheese frosting

Butterfinger Cupcake

EPCOT:
Croque Glace

1 scoop with choice of Sauce in a Homemade Brioche, pressed warm

Raspberry Lime Macaroon (possibly seasonal?)

Magic Kingdom:
Mickey Bar

Vanilla Ice Cream w/ Chocolate coating

Turkey Leg

Semi-gross / Semi-delish looking...

Ice Cream Sandwich
FullSizeRender.jpg

BLT Waffle Fries
Cake Cups

Animal Kingdom:
Loaded Fries with Pulled Pork

Last edited:

Snacks--cake cups from Cheshire cafe
Butterfinger cupcake from dhs (now in the Starbucks supposedly)
Already have the Butterfingers Cupcake on the list! I remember on our first trip, we were on cupcake overload from getting cupcakes with the dining plan. So I never got to try the butterfingers cupcake!

And the Cake Cups were on my radar. I will def add those to the list!

Oh and counter service--Sleepy hollow has the best fresh waffle sandwiches. Try the one with fruit and Nutella too!
We have had the Nutella and Fruit Waffles. Soon good!!! I will def need to get again! I do want to try the Chicken and Waffle version!

Boardwalk bakery has great filled cupcakes. I've tried a strawberry and I think blueberry lemon. Both were excellent.

Snacks Bucket List - Tried & Approved!

EPCOT:
Cronut

Magic Kingdom:
Nutella & Fruit Waffles

Fresh waffle with Nutella & fresh Strawberries & Bannanas
Nutella & Fruit Waffles.jpg

Boardwalk bakery has great filled cupcakes. I've tried a strawberry and I think blueberry lemon. Both were excellent.
We haven't even been to the Boardwalk area yet! The whole thing is on my to-do list!

I'm itching to try the School Bread at Norway in Epcot and a sweet cream cheese stuffed pretzel.
Personally, I am not a coconut lover, otherwise I would def want to try the School Bread.

Where do they sell the Sweet Cream Cheese Stuffed Pretzels? I am unsure I would like them or not? But worth a try!

Drinks Wish List:

These can be alcoholic and nonalcoholic! This list may end up being longer than the snacks list!

EPCOT:
Grey Goose Slush

Grand Marnier, Rum and Grey Goose Orange and Orange Juice

Avocado Margarita
Now that I am looking at the list, there are a few I might want to try. Wild Passion Fruit and/or Pineapple?!?

Animal Kingdom:
Tikiti Punch

Snow Leopard Vodka and thirst-quenching Watermelon Lemonade

Dole Whip w/ Rum

Do I go with Dark Run or Coconut Rum?

Himalayan Ghost
Snow Leopard Vodka, Guava, and Odwalla® Lemonade

Frozen Flamingo [Wanjohi]
delicious non-alcoholic frozen concoction with flavors of Strawberry and Passion Fruit served in an ocarina musical sipper

Ohana:
Lapu Lapu

Anything served in a pineapple must be delicious.

Snacks Bucket List

This is where I need the most help! I always get overwhelmed when I get to Disney and totally forget about all the yummy food I want to try! I am going to add to this list with pics when I come across them, and add to the list as needed!

Hollywood Studios:
Carrot Cake Cookie Sandwich

2 Carrot Cake soft cookies with Cream Cheese frosting

Butterfinger Cupcake

EPCOT:
Croque Glace

1 scoop with choice of Sauce in a Homemade Brioche, pressed warm

Raspberry Lime Macaroon (possibly seasonal?)

Magic Kingdom:
Mickey Bar

Vanilla Ice Cream w/ Chocolate coating

Turkey Leg

Semi-gross / Semi-delish looking...

BLT Waffle Fries

Waffle Fries with Bacon, Lettuce & Tomatoes

CakeCups
You can find the carrot cake cookie at Sweet Spells in HS. The Butterfinger cupcake is now called the Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch cupcake, and is at Trolley Car Cafe (aka Starbucks) at HS.

I don't believe they have the BLT waffle fries at the Golden Oak Outpost anymore, but hopefully someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

In Epcot, another vote for the Cronut from the Refreshment Port and the Avocado Margarita from Mexico. In Hollywood Studios there is a coffee cart right outside of TOT that makes delicious Irish Coffee with whiskey and Baileys. Might be a Joffrey's Coffee Cart--can't remember. Also love the Lapu Lapu at Tambu Lounge in the Polynesian.

Just thought I'd chime in, the carrot cake cookie is one of our must do snacks, it's delicious! And yes you can find it in sweet spells like a PP mentioned ;)
We also quite enjoyed the pretzels from sommerfest in Germany at Epcot.
Anything from France is amazing too!
We are also suckers for the raspberry lemonade slushies (you can find them at all the parks) it's our fave drink, so refreshing and yummy, & we have to get it at least a few times each trip :)

Bloody Mary's at Dawa Bar in AK. YUM!

Margaritas at Le Cava del Tequila in Epcot

Dole Whip Floats at MK or Poly

Bread Service at Sanaa at AKL. Have it. You will thank me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter