Food and Wine festival

orangetiggs

Married my sweetheart in DISNEY!!!!!
so we were meant to be going on 1st sept but my sister who is 14 starts her gcse's and the school wont let her have those dates off but she can go in nov!

the dates we are looking at are 1st to 15th so the festival will be on and free dining

can we use the snack credits on the festival?

is it worth going for this?

You can use snack credits on some items at Food & Wine.

We have been to 3 food & wine festivals but we go because we like that time of year not because of the festival.

Epcot looks stunning as they have extra foral displays.

You will be there for Jersey week which will increase the crowds, especially towards the weekend of 7/8th as it also the last weekend of food & wine.

whats jersey week? we have been in nov before but that was over thanksgiving will it be as busy as then?

Jersey week is when the New Jersey schools all have a couple of days off so it tends to be treated as an extra holiday and parents head to WDW with their kids. it is not as busy as Thanksgiving but will be busier than the next couple of weeks before Thanksgiving.

so we were meant to be going on 1st sept but my sister who is 14 starts her gcse's and the school wont let her have those dates off but she can go in nov!

the dates we are looking at are 1st to 15th so the festival will be on and free dining

can we use the snack credits on the festival?

is it worth going for this?

Sorry to hear that, it's a real pain! Will you be able to change your flights? That means you won't be out there for your Anniversary aswell doesn't it? That must be upsetting for you, but the girls will be a little older, and as a plus, DSIL usually tries to get out there for the Food and Wine Festival. She really enjoys it:goodvibes, and I think she said you can use snack credits. :)
Hope you get it sorted without too much hassle

Jules x

yes no anniversary out there and i have to try and rebook all our adrs!!!!

its annoying as mum should have got the leave done with her school but left it till late

we have a flydrive booked so i'm hoping it will just be an admin fee

We were there same time last year (30th Oct-6th Nov). We're doing the same week this year (29th-5th). It is the first part of 'Jersey Week', but apart from noticing lots of Jersey accents and cars with NJ plates at OKW it wasn't particularly busy. Our last day was Thurs so maybe the weekend got busier, but I wouldn't worry about it.
Snack credits were accepted at the Food & Wine Festival for many items.

There are photos of the 2009 menus here:
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/g1003-epcot-food-and-wine-festival-2009.html

Snack credits are valid for the ones with the little purple DDP sign.

We're there from 28th Oct to 12th Nov - looking at early crowd calendars it's not too bad at all. Don't forget that MVMCP is on during your dates too!

those menus look great!!!! cant wait now

tink you get to go to mnnshp and the xmas one!!!!

tink you get to go to mnnshp and the xmas one!!!!

I know! :yay: Halloween and Xmas all in the space of a week (we're at MNSSHP on 1st Nov and then I'm thinking about doing MVMCP on 8th). I think I'm more excited about MNSSHP - only because I've not been before. In fact, I just bought my costume today - "tonight Matthew I'm going to be........."

......... Snow White!!

I'm debating whether to buy MVMCP tix or do the UnDIScovered Future World tour as it'll just be me at either - my parents have already allocated that day for food and wine - they're so stoked to be able to use DDP snack credits :lmao:

Happy planning - I'm sure we'll both love our first F&W festival! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter