Food and Wine Festival here I come!!!!

I enjoyed all the ages as my kids were growing...even teenage angst wasn't so bad. I have great kids, and love to do things with them, don't get me wrong...

But I want to do all the things I wasn't able to do with them along... Like behind the scenes tours, Food and Wine, really spend time in Epcot... I'm so excited! Although DS17 still wants to come...he says he will be 18 and wants to get a drink in Canada... NOPE! :rotfl2:

Cough, cough...cruise - October 30, 2010...cough, cough. :lmao:

DH is pushing for another cruise too. So I might be trying to plan one for Jan/Feb 2011. I also for an email that the Wonder is going to be cruising Alaska in 2011...

DH is pushing for another cruise too. So I might be trying to plan one for Jan/Feb 2011. I also for an email that the Wonder is going to be cruising Alaska in 2011...

I saw that too. I'm soooooooooooo hoping I can talk DH into that. He's not interested? :confused3 I've been wanting to do an Alaskan cruise for like, evah!

My DH is the one that wants to do Alaska... The timing is bad for me at work to get vaca, and the cost is soooo high. That one we won't be doing for a while I'm thinking...

Cough, cough...cruise - October 30, 2010...cough, cough. :lmao:
I WANNA GO!!!!!!!

I enjoyed all the ages as my kids were growing...even teenage angst wasn't so bad. I have great kids, and love to do things with them, don't get me wrong...
i am so trying to enjoy all the ages. my mother would always say "i love that age." no matter what age they were! i find myself saying it!:goodvibes

my father in law said that their cruise to Alaska was the best trip they took. and they have traveled the world over.

I have a feeling we won't be doing it in 2011, but someday, I really really want to go Alaska.

I'm taking PrincessM out of school to do the October/November 2010 cruise. She'll be in 5th grade. I have a feeling it will be the last school time vacation we take for a long long time. I do feel like I shouldn't, but at the same time, I can't afford the vacation time costs. And, she's a good student and very healthy. We need the family time. (Yeah, okay, I'm justifying...).

We took the kids out alot for trips, either Oct for Disney, or Feb for Cruise. We did it 1x when DS21 was in Highschool, and he said it was too hard to catch up, so we stopped.

i'd love to take bubba out of school, but dh will not have it. i think it's his upbringing.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter