Food and wine festival giftcard bracelets

musicman85

Earning My Ears
Can you only buy the food and wine gift card bracelets in Epcot? If so, where can I buy them? Or can you buy them ahead of time online? I'm going with my family and would like to surprise them. I know I could also just buy plain Disney gift cards sold in stores, but I thought the food and wine gift card bracelets would also make for a cool take home souvenir as well.
Thanks!

I've only seen them at Epcot. You can get them at Creations, most of the little shopping booths scattered about and the shop at IG and the two (I think they are called) Port of Entry shops. The shops that are across from each other on the lake. I haven't seen them on line.

Just be sure you have another method of paying. There have been times after a bad storm that the booths can't take cards. When I was there in April for F&G there was a bad storm Easter Sunday. It did something to the scanner thing and the first day after I really had to fight to use my card. You could swipe a regular gift card or CC but not scan. There is a number on the back of the cards that they could type in but only one CM at one booth knew how to do it. I had to convince the others it was doable and tell them to look in the book. Oddly the cards could be scanned in the shops, just not at the booths. This stayed the case the rest of the week but by Tues. they had trained the CM's how to type the number in. I did have cash and a regular cc on me but I buy the gc's so I don't have small charges on my cc and I had $300 on the card which I did not want to waste. You can use the cards just like any Disney gc in any of the Disney owned stores and restaurants too.

I tried to get them in May when we were at EPCOT and they were sold out. We'll be back in November, but doubtful they will have any left at that point. Last October had empty shops everywhere on property, so for all I know they are in a container on a ship somewhere.

Good luck and I hope you find them!

In past years they have given out a special pin or lanyard if you load over a certain amount onto a GC. Does anyone know if they are doing it this year? I can't seem to find any info.

Thanks in advance
CPC

Can you only buy the food and wine gift card bracelets in Epcot? If so, where can I buy them? Or can you buy them ahead of time online? I'm going with my family and would like to surprise them. I know I could also just buy plain Disney gift cards sold in stores, but I thought the food and wine gift card bracelets would also make for a cool take home souvenir as well.
Thanks!
They definitely had them available at one of the registers at the Boardwalk Gift shops last week. I didn't see them at all the registers but I saw them at one of the registers. This was in the linked shops actually on the Boardwalk. I think tin the one that's considered to be Thimbles & Threads, the one with the jewelry counter.
In past years they have given out a special pin or lanyard if you load over a certain amount onto a GC. Does anyone know if they are doing it this year? I can't seem to find any info.

Thanks in advance
CPC
Noting that I found when I was there. They don't even have the kiosks on either side of the main pathway leading toward World Showcase open.

I second what loves to dive said, have another form of payment. The food booths seem to have the most issues with their connectivity. Probably because they are temporary locations. But I always make sure that I have some cash if I am going to enjoy the booths. I would not bother with the gift card, it is just as easy to use your magic band.

I would not bother with the gift card, it is just as easy to use your magic band.
We find it MUCH easier to use the gift card bracelets than any other form of payment. A simple point & shoot, and we're out of there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter