Food and Wine extra magic hours

Chris Rex

Earning My Ears
I saw an answer to this from a few years back, but was wondering if anyone had more up to date (ie- last year) info:

Are the Food and Wine fest booths open later on Epcots 'Extra Magic hours' evenings? And if so, do you happen to remember how long?

Thanks much!

:goodvibes

A couple of years ago, the answer was yes. And, we loved it. We were grazing the booths at 11 pm. It was great fun. Last year, the booths closed between 9 and 9:30 p.m. I would suspect (particularly given the economy) that Disney won't spring for the cost to keep the booths open later this year. Too bad 'cause we sure had fun that night.

They were open during EMH every year up to last year. Last year they started closing at regular Epcot closing time. With the economy-related cutbacks it is likely they will close at regular time again this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter